Special #2: Song Requests Of Friends

A/n: A special that's full of requests of your friends in magical world and this takes place on your fourth year. AND 569 READS?! HOW THE HELL DID I GET THAT?! THANK YOU THANK THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!(๑♡∀♡๑)

Your POV:

Me and my friends were playing a game(a/n: your choice) when they decided to hear me sing and I keep on deny their request, "Come on, (Y/n), please. We haven't heard you sing" Ginny begs.

"She's right, we haven't heard you sing before. Please" Hermione said, they all beg until I gave up, I sighed, "Fine, what song though?" I ask, they cheered on their small victory, I rolled my eyes, Ron was the first one to answer, "I didn't hear this song yet but I heard this on when some others having conversation, uh, Nothing On You?" he said, "Okay..." I pulled out a Ukelele out of nowhere and start singing.

(a/n: can't find full song)

After singing, I look at everyone who're staring at me in awe, "What?" I ask, "And you keep denying you're good at singing?" Harry spoke, "I AM not good at singing, you just requested it" I answered then Hermione clasp her hands together saying, "Okay! Next song, Love Story" I think what are the chords for the song then played it.

After another one, this time they clapped, "Next is... I'm yours" Ginny said, I pursed my lips thinking for the chords again and played it.

Third Person's POV:

While you're singing, from afar there seated a certain platinum blonde haired boy, who also goes by the name "The Slytherin Prince" listening to the songs you play, he's amused by listening to your voice, little did you know that he was slawly falling for you but stubborn him, he keeps denying it to himself.

You're one perfect match for him but sadly he enjoys teasing you and your friends 'til the day he found out he somehow fancied you for no reason, well it's because you hit puberty at 13, when he first laid eyes on you at 3rd year, his heart suddenly felt something unusual.

Listening to the song, he didn't noticed that he's been staring at you for too long, when you had finished the song evryone clapped and requested another song, "You are my sunshine" Fred requests and so you played the song right away and the Slytherin prince keeps listening, now he admits and realized that you're one beautiful, intelligent, strong, brave, and talented girl, he was planning on asking you to the Yule ball but didn't have the courage.

While listening to the song, he was thinking of a way to ask you out, he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the song finished. You and your friends decided to go in you dormitories and so they agreed, when you were outside, you felt a tap on your shoulder and saw none other than the Slytherin Prince.

"Hi, uh... Can.. I talk to you? For the moment?" he ask, you were surprised on how sincere and nervous he was and so you agreed and told your friends to continue their way to the dorms, the three agreed and glared at the Slytherin boy then walk away, you arrived at a clear corridor, you sit down on a bench followed by him, "Well?" you waited for his answer.

Draco's POV:(a/n: okay, what? Didn't expect this either sooo yah)

'God, how do I ask her?! Okay calm yourself, just breath' I think to myself and finally have the courage to speak, I took a deep breath, "I was wondering if you want to go to the ball with me?" I ask clearly, "Oh, uh..." she trailed off until, "Sorry, someone already asked me. But I can save you a dance though" she said, I felt sad when she said she was already asked but it's not bad to have a dance with her.

I nod in agreement and I got up, sticking out my hand for her to grab it to help her stand, "Why being a gentleman all of a sudden, Malfoy?" she smirk, god she even smirks beautifully, I just shrug, "Are you gonna take it or not?" I ask a little too harsh, "And here he came back. Well, welcome back" she said chuckling a bit and took my hand then I helped her stand(a/n: Malfoy is too ooc oh gods).

Your POV:

Well that was... Unexpected but, hey at least it was over, man how am I gonna tell the others? Hermione is understanding, so it's alright to tell her, Harry is alright too but... Ron? He's unpredictable, he's like a brother to me, he'll be over too protective if I tell him, but I better tell him anyway, because it will only get worse if I didn't, I sigh.

This is a long day...