Chapter 31- The True Golden Pond and a Chase

Day 10 (2)

We finished exploring some parts of the village. It was a big village, so I think wevll finish exploring this by a few days.

What interests me when we split up was one of the windmills. Using my future vision, this windmill hides a secret.

But I know you found it already.

There's nothing much to write about today since we just explored the village.

Alright, about the future,

Don't give up hope after hearing what happened.

And follow the two white haired children into the forest.

------------------------------

>Minutes before Lucas arrives<

"HAHAHAHA- HORSEFACE-HAHAHAHAH"

"IT'S EVEN BETTER HEARING IT FROM HIMSELF! HAHAHA"

"We'll talk about you two later."

The albino haired girl stood with her mouth agape at the laughing duo, somehow, Gillian was able to get to Nigel's side even if she's in the opposite corner of the table.

Emma noticed the whitenette's reaction, but quickly returned to focus on the more important matter.

But she's not letting this slip.

The blue streaked girl recovered her composure and walked to Zack while the laughter was dying down.

She tugged the male's sleeve, making him look down at the short 15 year old.

"What is it Shira?" Asked he.

"They're laughing....." Replied the albino, staring at Gillian and Nigel with calm, slightly wide eyes.

"Yeah! They are! A way to express happiness!" Explained him.

Shira was new to these kind of things despite her and Adam living in Goldy Pond for months......

Or maybe even years.

Looks small, is a 15 year old, she's a kuudere loli in this world.

"Laughing.....Happiness....." Muttered she, walking to Paula's side and continued listening to them.

"Happiness......."

-------------------------------

"We'll let you two talk, Eren, come with us." Said the boy nicknamed 'Horseface,' dragging the titan shifter by the arm.

"Ok! Ok! I'll go! Don't drag me and rub off your horse genes off me!" Said Eren in annoyance. Retracting his arm back to himself.

"Shut up!" Said Jean, Nigel was snickering in the background.

"Shira....." Oliver called, gesturing to the two, giving each other a death glare.

Shira, now wearing a different 'jacket' together with something at hand, walked in between the two, placing her hands on their chests and pushing them away from each other.