Chapter twenty seven

In the skies of the busy city planet known as Coruscant the little space was shortly to become even more crowded than it originally was and three new cruisers came into orbit, a single gunship being sent down from the largest of which towards the planet surface. A total of no less no more but six Jedi where aboard the ship and and escort of four clones including the 625fh company leader commander Atif, who stood just behind his general and padawan commander the entire trip down to the surface. Bynn Tri-Loh, the boy who'd had a puppy crush on (y/n) all those days ago in the training hall stood quietly while the superior Jedi around him spoke, keeping his composure as he looked over the faces of those around him. Lastly he looked at Anakin, who as previously self promised was still at the young unconscious woman's side. The boy couldn't help but smile slightly to himself and he thought about how many questions his friend would pester him with later when she heard he'd been on the same cruiser as Anakin Skywalker.

With that thought still in mind the gunship landed and the padawan was dismissed by his master who had important reports to attend to referring the recent un-procedural rescue mission. So now there where five to be greeted by master Yoda and Mace Windu who were stood waiting at the end of the platform.

"I've got to check in with Commander Toro, I'll be back somewhen later." Kaida Starfallen spoke up before moving to pace away while sending Anakin a mocking 'good luck with the lecture' look. But Anakin just smirked which caused the woman some confusion for a moment until she realised a gloved hand was rested on her shoulder, Nial's hand.

"Not just yet, I'm sure your commander can wait until after our meeting with the council." The man said calmly while gently pushing her by the shoulder in front of him, which honestly just seemed to confuse Skywalker since he believed no own could ever get away with telling that particular woman what to do. Apparently he was wrong since even though she looked as though she didn't want to Kaida complained and headed towards her old master.

"Generals Acaina Kenobi Starfallen and Skywalker, though the council does not condone your actions we are thankful all the same for the safe return of young (y/l/n), however," Mace turned to directly address Anakin and Kaida now with a severe look. "There will be repercussion for this unauthorised trip for the both of you, you should consider yourselves lucky to have two capable masters watching your back." the man stated while referring to Nial and Obi-wan, clearly seeing the pairs plan as reckless and undeserving of praise considering the initial failure.

"With all due respect master it was Skywalkers plan." Kaida wasted no time in saying as master Yoda walked round to inspect the condition of his old apprentice. Anakin shot the woman a glare with a betrayed expression though he'd expected no less, she did after all always seemed to do this to him.

"That's not true-she called me not the other way round!" The padawan protested with an irritated look,  but not nearly as irritated as master Windu was growing with the pair, already.

"Enough!" The man interject before the two Jedi got into one of there temple famous fights and caused a scene. "Both of you need to report to the council now." He instructed firmly while firmly while giving a fierce look to each of them as if silently warning them not to disobey. Both seemed reluctant but ultimately stayed quiet, sending each other the odd glare as they proceeded away, and both taking a look back to the person that had bought them together In the first place. (Y/n)

"Her injuries, know how she acquired them do we?" Master Yoda asked as he looked up from the peacefully asleep girl with a slightly sad look.

"Apologies master but no, we didn't have time to find out during our rescue and haven't been able to ask either Skywalker or Starfallen yet." Nial Acaina responded in a respectful calm tone as the small groups of Jedi escorted the stretcher along towards the temple infirmary.