Justice leuage wife - motherhood

Well you had been already told that mother hood with have it good and bad battles, but you never add having a husband as superhero and son as superhero's as well to your equations of your adult life. You cam say there were some good moments and there were not so good moments.

Batman

Y/n " hey I'm home ...."

???? " don't lie Damien we know dad will never allow you to become the next Batman"

Y/n " not again" you take off you winter coat and placed it on the clay hanger and make you way, into hue bat cave and you can already tell their is fright going on.

Y/n " hey kids"

Boys " hey mom p"

Tim " mom cam you please tell Damien here he will never be the next Batman"

Damien " I will be the next Batman once you all step down"

Jason " not going to happen shortie we are not going anywhere"

Damien " oh yes you will all go somewhere"

Y/n " boys as much as I love you all but you have to remember you father is never going to give u9 being Batman"

Boys "we know but maybe one day he will"

Y/n " yes maybe one day but for now you all stay the robins please I don't need to be worry, about you become Batman yet"

Boys " yes mom"

Superman

Y/n " Conner Kent come dons from there now young man" you had turned you back on you four year old son for two seconds, but that gave the superpower toddler long enough time to fly into the air of the living room and attach him self to the ceiling.

Conner " no ....mommy"

Y/n " did you just ..., you are you fathers son"

Conner " yes" you trying you best not to laugh at Conner right now because you knew if you did, he will just do it again and again.

Y/n " come one sweetie just come down or not safe for you to be up there" Conner sook came down and went back into his play pin.

Y/n " you are to cute to be mad at sometimes you know" Conner just smiled at you making you laugh he was his father son, and you knew he will be a great superhero like Clark one day.

Flash

You are at home with all three of your sons and you twins toddlers are getting used to having their super-speed, amd they are enjoys running around the house having you chase them.

Y/n " boys ....."

Wally " I will get them mom" walls soon ram after his twins bothers and soon showed up in the room holding the boys in his arms.

Y/n " thank you sweetie" when you thought everything was under control soon don got out of his brother grip and soon started running around his brother, soon making his brother spin around and let go of drake. When the twins started running around their olde brother they made a small tornado lifting their brother, into the air and dropping him on the ground hard.

Y/n " wally are you okay",

Wally " yeah I'm fine mom is just hurt a bit .... hey we can call them the twin tornados when they become superhero's"

Y/n" that seems like a good name for them" You ad Wally laugh at the twins who soon stoped running around the house and who are now looking at their mother and older brother.