𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

"Among a whole ocean with plenty of fishes and people, I will always find you in the depth of my love towards you, for you are my whale, and I am your singer." 

"Is Lucien prepared?" I asked Oliver.

"He's in place." He nodded firmly.

"Are the servants in their mermaid costumes already?" I asked Philip.

"Ready to be at your service my lady!" He bowed dramatically, making me giggle.

"Is the food and beverages ready?" I asked hesitantly to Dahlia.

"Our 8 tentacled friend can't wait to meet everyone." She smiled.

"Can you breathe for me Diana? You're hyperventilating." Elliot murmured sarcastically, patting my back, as I finally allowed myself to intake oxygen because of an anxiety attack while regaining my posture.

"I needed that." I gulped, before turning around to see the flooded hallways full of curious faces and chattering voices, immediately ready to see the sight behind the closed doors awaiting us, and I cleared my throat.

"Already then my mates, I'm your captain for your the night. We will be boarding our ship of wonders and dreams, and the marine animals are there to meet you. So, Are you all ready kids?"

"Aye aye captain!"

"I can't hear you."

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"

I laughed, as all the five of us pushed open the heavy metal doors, immediately letting sparkles of bubbles and pearls greet us with a welcoming blast.

I gasped at the whole room, seeing all the neon colours and floating dolphins flying around the area while greeting us with their friendly noises, as the music and orchestra automatically started playing celebratory music into the atmosphere, captivating everyone's attention.

The whole place was adorned with golden and teal curtains and shimmery flowers, with piles of fake treasure were put in many corners, and we even had a play ship for the kids to be entertained.

The octopus near the bar looked adorable with its googly eyes, as I hugged Dahlia as a huge thank you for this amazing piece, while Lucien dressed up as a cute looking shark and flew around the whole room with his trident on a small whale.

The catwalk, already surrounded by seaweed and clams, had a whole globe of sparkling lights on top of it, illuminating the whole room in golden and blue flames, making everything look sparkly and like a neon house.

Everyone entered right after us, immediately screaming and gasping in happiness and starting to roam around the whole place, while Lucien winked at me.

These preparations turned better than expected.

"Ar! Coming in all royals! Welcome to the Stormanian cove! Remember rule number one, DON'T LEAVE THE PARTY BEFORE GETTING WASTED!" Lucien chuckled in a whale voice, making everyone burst into laughter, as servants in mermaid costumes started to surround everyone with sting ray glasses and coral straws.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK MOMMY THERE IS A SEA MONSTER!" A kid screamed in joy while pointing at the miniature ship in the corner while dragging her royal mother, as they giggled together and followed many flying jellyfishes.

"MY GOODNESS! THIS OCTOPUS CAN TALK! MY STOMACH HURTS!" Some men laughed in joy while getting some oozed out blood from the tentacles, clutching their bellies at the same time.