Chapter-6

Jimin's pov.

               " I swear Taehyung you are looking like a scolded child who was refusing to go to school," I said looking at Taehyung and he just rolled his eyes.

               " What's wrong son?" Mom asked him as she looked concerned. There was definitely something wrong with him. Like who gets so much nervous, meeting his soon-to-be husband.

                If I would have been in Taehyung's place, I must have been squealing like a teenage girl who was so fucking excited to meet his spouse. But Taehyung was no fun, I swear his husband gonna leave him before marriage if he keeps on acting like that. But I am gonna let that happen, yeah.

              I grinned at my own thoughts, but suddenly a car stopped in front of a famous restaurant. I quickly opened the door and came outside.

             " Everybody, stay here, I am going to see the boy first. If I approve, then you can proceed." I said pointing out mom dad and Taehyung as they rolled their eyes at me in unison. I ignored them and quickly ran to the door. I opened it and looked for Taehyung's soon-to-be in-laws. But wait...

~ I haven't even seen them. How am I gonna recognize them? I facepalmed and ran back to the car.

               " Ermmmm," I cleared my throat and they all looked at me. "I-I actually don't know how they look, and where are they sitting," I was dumbfounded.

               For some moments they chose to remain silent, but dad sighed and gave me the recipient card. I quickly picked it and winked at him as he glared at me.

" Thanks, Mr. Park," I said and ran back to the restaurant.

             " What am I gonna do with this kid," I heard my mom said from far. I smiled and entered the restaurant as I looked for the table number.

              I found the table and made my to towards it. I saw a young man sitting with a man and a woman of my parents' age. I thoroughly looked at the young man, memorizing his features, and quickly made my back to the car.

             I reached the car, I was breathing heavily because of running. Taehyung open the window and looked at me curiously.

           " So, what are the results? Should we proceed?" Father asked as if I am the chairman of his company, not him.

            " Let me ask Tae," I said looking at him, " Look my brother, the man was neither a Jackson type nor a Kang Kwan type." They all looked at me as I was saying some bullshit.

              " What the hell does that mean, Jimin? You are wasting our time, they are waiting for us." Dad said as he looked annoyed.

              " No no, let me explain," I insisted " I mean to the man was rather handsome, but he had a poker face. Like he hasn't smiled for ages. What if he doesn't make my brother happy? So, I am still confused if Taehyung should marry him or not." I said and Taehyung looked at me with hopeful eyes as I got confused.

~ What does he actually wants?

              " Stop with your bullshit Jimin, we are going in." My mother said as she didn't pay attention to my wise word and I saw Taehyung's hopeful eyes again turned into gloomy ones.

              " You never listen to me Mom. You'll regret when I'll get married and only visit you once a year." I scoffed crossing my hands as we moved to the table.

" I'd be relieved, my dear son," she said ruffling my hair.

~ Is she really my mom?

              We reached the table and they all stood up to greet us. I greeted them one by one and when I saw the man smiling, my eyes widened as he was smiling with his whole face, his eyes were smile, his lips, and his nose. This man reminded me of..a ray of sunshine.