Chap 18 - Airport

Hetal's Look while going to airport ☝️

Hetal's POV

The next day in the morning, I got up late as I had already taken off. So I didn't have enough time to cook. Seeing Rudra come out, I greeted him, "I had no time to cook anything fancy. So I just made a few pancakes for us.

After serving Rudra "Hope you like the pancakes." I asked with an embarrassing smile.

"What do you think?" Rudra gave an ambiguous answer. He took a bite of the pancakes and thought of something.

"Hurry up. Have your breakfast quickly and get dressed. We have to go to the airport to pick up someone." Rudra said in an emotionless tone.

I recalled what Rudra told me yesterday. Ever since I married Rudra, I had never seen dadaji as he was traveling somewhere.

Was Rudra going to pick up dadaji from the airport?

I started getting scared, I had tried hard to make Rudra believe that I was Mittali, but now that dadaji was coming back, I was afraid that my real identity might be exposed.

I went upstairs. Putting Skyblue Color Embroidery Ruffle Saree With Work Blouse revealing my defined collar bone. I wore bangles and dressed as a perfect newly wed bride. The simple yet elegant golden high-heeled sandals made me already long slender legs appear longer.

On the way to the airport, I was silent. Rudra glanced at me and asked,"What's wrong? You're nervous?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I was nervous as i would be meeting dadaji for the first time "Your dadaji..."

"He's also your dadaji now." Rudra interrupted me, "Don't be nervous. He's a kind man. It's not going to be as scary as you think."

"Well..." I hesitated,"I heard he is inpoor health. The oily food from outside is bad for his health. After we pickhim up, you can drive him back, and I will go to the market to buy somevegetables. Let's have dinner at home this evening."

"Okay." Rudra smiled merrily.

At the airport, after taking over the luggage from me he clasped my waist with love, shiver ran down my spine. his touch was making me electrified. 

"What are you doing?" I asked Rudra in a low voice. I didn't like Rudra holding me like that in front of dadaji. 

Rudra looked at me and said, "Don't forget our agreement." 

Rudra played his trump card, so I had to bear it. 

Rudra's POV

When I saw Mittali wearing sari my heart skip its beat. I was losing control of my self. It was like I was a goner.

As soon as we got in the car I saw her nervous, and then after talking to her, I came to know it was because of dadaji's arrival. But what made me happy was her concern about dadaji's health. And now I was getting more skeptical of Mittali's identity

Dadaji came back with Monica. Upon seeing me and Mittali at the exit far away, Monica ran over and threw her arms around me,"Rudra, did you miss me?"

"Hey, don't do this." I affectionately looked down at Monica,"My wife is here. Behave yourself."

I wanted to see Mittali's behavior and I could see a small trace of jealousy. And that's the reason I never disclosed Monica's identity at first instance.

Monica then realized that I was now a married man. She stuck out her tongue at me and released me from her embrace. Then she turned to Mittali with a smile,"Sorry, no offence. Rudra and I have always been like this."

"It's okay." Mittali smiled tenderly. To be honest, she really envied our closeness and I was enjoying seeing it.

"dadaji, let me help you." Mittali took the luggage from dadaji.

Dadaji was happy with Mittali's grace and beauty.

"Let me do it." Just after Mittali took the luggage from dadaji, I took over the luggage from her and clasped Mittali's waist with love. Monica exchanged a look with dadaji and let out a sweet smile.

Rudra finally got married.

"Monica," Dadaji smiled at Monica,"What do you think of your bhabi (sister-in-law)?"

Monica replied, "I like her. She is pretty and good-nature with impeccable manners. She is a real lady.

It was then Mittali was more than happy to know that Monica was my sister and the smile n her face was a million-dollar one.

"Bhai (Bro) you must take good care of bhabhi as you are married now." Monica said.

************

एक हम है जो समझे नहीं खुद को अब तक,
और एक दुनिया है जो पता नहीं हमें क्या-क्या समझती है.

**********

जब तक सांसे चलती है, उलझने कभी खत्म नहीं होती
ख़ुशी या गम हो के बिना कभी आँखें यूं ही नम नहीं होती.