I'm coming to you

When my tears finally dried and my mascara was completely gone, I walked into the building. I unlocked the door to see my dad sitting at the table. Waiting.

"Hey," I greet him. I got closer to see his bags on the table.

"We're going." He gave me a bag and walked out the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just follow me." I followed him in my car, he led us to where Allison and I were last night. Where I was this morning with Cora and Peter.

Chris investigated the floors, the walls, everything. It was like he had been there and seen all that went on. He was going to say something, or ask me something when his phone rang.

"Do you want me to come pick you up? I don't mind a late-night drive." He listened to whoever was talking. "The school paid for that? What's it called? Yea, it... sounds familiar. Listen, sweetheart, I'm gonna hop in the car and come and get you guys. If there's something you feel like you can't tell me, I just want you to know you can talk to me, or your sister. We don't have to keep anything from each other." He ended the call.

"Alli?" I ask.

"Yea, listen, I want you to drive up there. Stay the night, support them at the meet tomorrow. I want your trained eyes and ears, take my car."

"Where are they staying?"

"The Glen Capri." He held his keys out to me.

"Are you kidding?" I grabbed his keys and ran to his car, I grabbed the bags I had for emergency in my trunk. An extra set of clothes, my weapons, anything I would need. I got on the freeway and sped past all the cars. I hit some traffic, so it cost me another two hours.

I called all the werewolves. "Of course, nobody is answering. Of course!" I kept honking my horn, cutting people off. It was sunrise when I finally reached the hotel. I ended up waking everyone up, asking if they had seen Scott, Isaac, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, or Boyd.

When I found them in the bus, sleeping. I took a deep breath. Nobody had died. I made my way back to the car and slept in there. I woke up to someone knocking on the window, it was Coach.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to support you guys at the meet," I explain.

"The meet was canceled, thanks anyways." He turned to go to the bus.

"Hey, Coach!" I ran over to him, "Would it be alright if I drove a couple of people home?"

"I will pay you to get Stilinski away from me." I laughed at him. "I'm being serious, how much do you want?"

"He's kind of my brother, so I'll just take him for free." I smiled at him.

Coach walked back to the bus, I waited outside the car. I saw Boyd and Isaac first. Boyd got in the back while Isaac kissed me and got in the front. They already had the seats back. Next was my sister and Lydia, then someone threw something out the window. I then saw Scott and Stiles running off the bus.

"Let's go, kids." I wave at them.

We all got in the car, I had to drop Alli off at a rest stop for her car. Somehow, Chris put extra gasoline in the back, for emergencies. So, she followed me with Lydia and I drove the tired boys all the way back to Beacon Hills.

We were almost home when Isaac woke up. "Isleen?" He never called me by my full name. "Ethan told us, they don't think Derek is dead."

Clinically and unemotionally.

"That's great because he owes me a favor." I make light of it.

"What kind of favor, may I ask?" I could see from the corner of my eye he had his elbows on the middle part in between us.

"Something that doesn't involve you, my love." I put my hand on his cheek.