94

"Tell me again why you're not doing those lessons with Snape anymore?" Asked Ron to Harry

Harry had to quickly think of an excuse, "He said I'm capable of doing it on my own— can we drop the subject?" He turned to his friend who nodded just as they entered Adler's classroom.

It took one look on the board for Ron to let out a groan.

"O.W.Ls?!" Ron complained

Harry had nearly forgotten that the O.W.Ls would be tested this year.

They took their seats as they watched the class slowly begin to fill up.

Most of the students had the same reaction as Ron.

Professor Adler walked in shortly after, "Before we get started on our study sheets, I have an announcement to make."

"If it's about exams I don't want to hear it!" Seamus complained

"Cover your ears if you must than, Mister Finnigan." The woman flicked her wand and the chalk board flipped over revealing what classes would be on the exam, "There is only six weeks left until you will be tested on each subject — with my help, there will be no excuses to fail your O.W.Ls as just like any other exam in your passed years — my classroom is open to you. Might I even go over a few questions that will be on an exam or two."

Eleanor sat on top of her desk as she examined the expressions throughout the room.

They all looked so anxious.

"It's not at all as scary as it seems," She spoke up, "It's only review. Everything that will be on the exam are things you've already been taught. Look over your notes and figure out what you know by heart and what you need help understanding a bit more... I'll be more than happy to figure it out with you, okay?"

The class stayed silent, but a few heads nodded in response.

"Alright, announcements are over." Eleanor slid of her desk to begin class.

"Not quite." Spoke a pitched voice that came from doorway of her classroom.

Students looked back as Eleanor locked eyes with Dolores Umbridge holding onto her clipboard.

Harry breathed out through his nose. The last time the toad was in here she tried to expose his aunt. He wondered what she wanted now.

"May I help you?" Eleanor spoke up with a stern tone.

Umbridge walked further into the entrance way. Her eyes scanned the neat classroom as the older woman had said nothing for a moment until she turned on her heel to approach Eleanor.