Chapter 7

Taehyung swallowed nervously as he looked at the big unfamiliar building before him. Last night Jimin had texted him to come over this evening to do something fun and Taehyung had gladly accepted. He had had a super fun night with Jimin back at the bar, so why not right?

The building where Jimin lived was a huge skyscraper with black tinted glass, it just screamed luxury to the young lawyer. In front of the door stood four big and muscly men in black suits, they were wearing black sunglasses and all of them wore an earpiece to communicate with whoever was on the other side of the line. They were clearly placed in front of the entrance to make sure unwelcomed guests would stay outside and it made Taehyung a little nervous. Why would a normal building have four security guards outside? At Wang inc. they didn't even have one so why did this building?

The young lawyer tried to swallow his nerves away and shook his head lightly as he tried to get rid of the thoughts before he began to make his way towards the entrance. Maybe the people who lived here were super rich and they secured the building to make sure no unwelcome guests could rob them?

As Taehyung almost reached the entrance he checked his phone one last time to make sure this was the address Jimin mentioned in his text. As he confirmed it was indeed the address the blonde boy had send him he decided to just walk up to the entrance. Jimin probably already told the security guards they had to let the brown haired boy in.

Within two minutes Taehyung reached the entrance, but as he tried to go inside the big skyscraper he was immediately stopped by the guard closest to the entrance. "Do you have an appointment?" the big bald man spoke with a bulking voice while he looked down at Taehyung. The young lawyer swallowed and his heart began to beat rapidly in his chest. Jungkook was really scary, but this man was doing a pretty good job at coming close to him.

"I got invited by Jimin, I'm his friend." Taehyung said, uncertainty lacing his voice. He didn't know why but the man made him scared. It almost made the brown haired boy feel like he was doing something he shouldn't do. Maybe it was because of the booming sound the man's voice made, or perhaps the fact that due to the sunglasses the muscly guard whore he couldn't see his expression.

"Name?" the man said again, startling Taehyung a little. "Kim Taehyung" the young lawyer quickly while he tried to get a glimpse of the expression on the big muscly man's face. He obviously failed due to the big black sun glasses the man was wearing and the brown haired boy quickly looked down, the unsettling feeling still present. The man said something while he pressed a button on his earpiece and Taehyung guessed that would be how he could communicate with the person on the other end of the line.

"There is no Kim Taehyung on the list of appointments, I have to remove you from the property." The muscly guard said, his expression still unknown to Taehyung. The young lawyer raised his eyebrows and a confused look quickly made it's way onto Taehyung's face, he had double checked the address and was certain Jimin was supposed to live inside this building.

As the young lawyer hung his head low and turned around ready to leave he suddenly heard something. "No wait, let him in guys" the brown haired boy suddenly heard the familiar voice of Jimin say. Taehyung quickly turned around and was met with the friendly brown eyes of the blonde boy who he had texted so much. Jimin looked exactly how the young lawyer remembered him and a smile broke out on both boy's faces.

All four guards looked a little startled at the sudden statement of the much smaller blonde boy behind them. "Ofcourse Mister Park" The guard who had earlier spoken to Taehyung now spoke to Jimin. Taehyung looked at the guard with a questioning look. Mister Park?

Jimin quickly took Taehyung's hand in his own and dragged him inside the expensive looking building. When Taehyung took a look around the ground floor of the building he was amazed. Everything inside looked like it was made out of very expensive materials. To Taehyung's surprise though there were no normal people on the ground floor, just a lot of security guards. The young lawyer didn't have a lot of time to think though as Jimin was still pulling him towards some place still unknown to Taehyung.