Part 61

"Kitten." His low voice and warm breath hit my right ear. "My love." I pulled away slightly to scrunch up my nose and rub my eyes. "We're here kitten. You gotta wake up." I blink open my eyes to see I'm still sat straddling Koo's lap like I was a few hours ago when I first fell asleep. My head immediately turns to look out the window. It was still bright out and it stung my eyes. They were so sore from crying that it made me want to let the tears out all over again.

I vaguely remember the journey here. It consisted of daddy stopping a few times to try and get me to eat and drink something but I wouldn't. I couldn't is a better word to use. Everything in my body felt like it had shut down and eating was the last thing on my mind at the moment.

I could see a nice modern house and we seemed to be in a forest. But this was different from Koo's actually house. We were deep in the forest. It felt like it was miles from civilisation and completely hidden from the outside world. The windows were big and looked as if they let in a lot of light. I don't like that. I like the dark. I like my privacy.

"Come on kitten. The cars getting cold already. We gotta get you inside." I don't say anything, just slip off his lap and push open the door. "Hey." He says softly but grips onto my wrist tight. "Wait for daddy." He orders gently before shutting the door and opening the trunk inorder to get my stuff.

I ignore him and make my way towards the front entrance where two gaurds were stood with guns tucked in their belts and hands behind their backs. As soon as I got a few metres away, they opened up the door and held it open. I wonder how much they are getting paid to practically babysit a house. I go inside and slip off my shoes and Koo's coat that was still draped over my shoulders.

As I wonder around I notice how quiet it is. I like that but it's still too bright. After reviewing the ground floor, I head up the stairs and hold onto the railing. "Kitten." Daddy calls from the bottom as he tries to catch up while carrying my bag. I offer only a quick glance before carrying on up the stairs. I come across a door that was wide open at the end of the hallway and move towards it.

I hear Koo sigh as I ignore him. Whatever. His best friend didn't just die so he can't say anything to me about how I feel. I enter the room and assume this is the bedroom which I will be staying in by the look of it. I immediately head for the bed where at first I sit but then give in to the temptation to lie down. I tug at the covers and cover everything but my face. Nah too bright. I quickly jump out again and shut the blinds before returning back to the comfy position.

At this point, Koo had caught up and entered the room. He placed my bag down by the side of the bed and kept his gaze low. He felt bad. I know he did but no amount of sympathy or regret is gonna bring back Bambam. He takes a seat on the mattress besides me and keeps his gaze on the ground as he places his closest hand on my leg from on top the covers.

"Please talk to me kitten. You ain't said a word since we left the house." I merely stare at him before turning over and facing the other way. He sighs again. "I'll leave if you want me to." I'm divided in half right now. I want him to stay and hold me tight so I can cry again but the other half of my is angry and annoyed. That side of me doesn't want to see of talk to anyone. Before I can reply, he had already gotten up and made it to the door...

//Guys I'm so excited for Dynamite. The trailer already has me dead and incapable of getting to sleep. I swear I'm never going to recover from this comeback.//