Missing you

Another update ❗️ i took a week off so i have time to write 😊 3 chapters in 3 days yall better show me some love and VOTE !

Dave POV

 2 weeks later

..... 2 weeks later

Its my shift at the hospital so im sitting up here with Shoota. We dont like for him to be alone so we all come up here at different times of  the day so that its always somebody here with him. He still hasn't woke up and its really fuckin with me.

We also been helping Jas and his daughter out making sure they straight. Some days are better than the next but it taking a toll on all of us.

"Knock knock" i heard my moms voice as she came into the room. "Hey Mijo i came a little early so that you can go take care of you." She said.

"Ma dont start! Im good" i told her.

"No David! Your not you haven't had a proper night of sleep. I can see it all in your face. You blame yourself and you ran that girl off and she just cares about you." My mom touched my face. "Baby take care of yourself" she said and went to go sit next to Shoota's bed.

"I got Savontae , gone and get out of here" she spoke again.

I decided not to argue. I grabbed my stuff, kissed my mom cheek and headed out.

Once i got in my car i pulled off in the direction of my house.

I got home went to grab me a water and sat on the couch. I lit my prerolled and figured i would check my messages and shit.

I scrolled thru my messages threads and i noticed Amir stopped texting me after i left her on read a few times. I do miss her but she have me too wrapped up and im not use to that. I always have my head on straight and with her she be on my mind all day. I just feel like she a distraction and if i wasn't distracted Shoota wouldn't be laid up in that hospital.

Im not blaming her but i do blame myself.

I shook the feeling off as much as i could, if its one thing i know that can mellow me out is some good head.

I scrolled my thread until i found Desire's name. I shot her a text and it didnt take long for her to respond at all.

Me: yo!

Slutty Desi🤪: hey papi i was starting to think you forgot about me.

Me: Nah, you tryna link ?  I need a release

Slutty Desi🤪: your spot or mine ?

Me: Mine

Slutty Desi🤪: ill be there soon.

Now this girl will do almost anything i say but aint no tellin who else she doin the same for. Not that i care but she stay tryna be my girlfriend and i just think her head good. Ive told her that plenty of times.

I clicked off my messages and went on instagram. I scrolled and interacted until i came across a picture of Mir. Damn she looks good too.

I clicked on her profile and found myself scrolling her page back for the last two weeks we haven't been talkin

I heard a knock in my door and end up accidentally double clicking one of Mirs pics.

"Damn" i said to myself as i stuffed my phone in my pocket and got up to answer the door.

I opened the door and Desi was all over me. She already know what time it is. I closed the door and we went into the living room. I sat on the couch and she reached for my pants.

"Mmm i missed the taste of this big dick. When you gone let me finally feel it." she asked.

"Come on man you know we not doin that" i spoke.

She smacked her lips and continued what she was previously doin. She grabbed my shit out my boxers and went to work. I dropped my head back and let her do her.

Amir POV

I stood at the door nervous to knock but i did it anyways. Waiting on someone to answer.

"Yo who the fuck popped up at my shit without callin first" i could hear him say as he swung the door open.

There he was standing before me half naked. Damn he looked good. I missed him but just ass soon as those feelings came they left.

Dave looked at me but i looked passed him at the woman standing behind him.

"Are we gonna finish this"she questioned. She stopped talkin once she seen me and just stood there.

"Umm i see im interrupting something so i guess i should go." I said and turned to walk away.

"Wait Mir its not like that" he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me to him. I snatched my arm back.

"Dont fucking touch me David. I understand exactly whats been going on you walkin around telling people im a distraction but you seem pretty distracted right now without me even bein around. So do you! Your not my nigga anyways" i looked at him then to the girl still standing there.

"Tuh" i flipped my hair "have a good life" was the last thing i said before i walked away.

The only reason i popped up like this is because Dave liked my picture on instagram so i figured i try checking on him again after all this time. I guess i thought wrong.

(Author Notes: ouuuuu Davee caught up)