Chapter 10

Look at me being consistent.. lemme not because lord knows this ain't lasting long.

-

Jay POV

I looked up from my phone and saw Niy coming out her crib. She never gave herself the credit she deserved. My baby really fine asl. The way her hips swayed in that dress, how shiny her hair was, her perfectly glossed lips and to top it all of her body was on a 1,000 tonight. She always been thick to me, she short and her shape sits perfectly on her. Her ass won't big, but it fit her and she owned that shit. I damn near tripped getting out the car.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"Hey JayJay." She said reaching for a hug. She was still shorter than me even with the heels on. Her 5'2 frame had no match on my 6'2. I just knew one day I was gonna fuck her shit all the way up. She reached on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her ass with one hand and held her waist with the other. She pulled back making eye contact. I was ready to get down on one knee right here. This girl fr do sum to me. 

"H-He-Fuck." I couldn't concentrate with her walking in front of me. She turned around and looked at me.

"You okay?" She asked turning around laughing. And that smile, that smile made a nigga wanna forget anybody else had a pussy.

"Sorry mammas, but you looking kinda good." I said helping her in the car.

She laughed and I jogged over to my side.

"Thank you Jay." She said looking over at me smiling.

I just realized she never called me anything but Jay. Shit was getting old. I wanted to be daddy, and baby and allat.

"Mammas?" I said rubbing her thigh.

"Yes?" She asked I as turned out of her neighborhood.

"Wassup with that Jay shit?" She looked confused. "Why don't you ever call me like daddy or baby or sum?" I asked.

I didn't really care she was gon be everything regardless. Babygirl, mammas, lil mama, ma, baby, bae all of em.

"Idk why you want me to?" She asked rubbing my waves. It's like ever since we had our first kiss, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I didn't care though, I wanted everybody to know this was mine.

"It would be nice." I said shrugging.

"Okay wellll" She said as I sped up on the highway "You look good sexy daddy bae." She said giggling.

I looked over at her and smirked, while she fixes her lipgloss. I ain't never had nobody fr fr, I ain't trust a soul. But she was different, everything about her. She won't with a nigga for money or for the shit I bought her. Money won't ever a problem when it came to her though. I ran the city, I had a club, a tattoo shop and a barber shop. Those was used for extra money and to clean the drug money. Speaking of money I was finna blow a whole bag on shawty for her birthday. I had hella shit planned, and I just knew her emotional ass was gon cry.

She started recording us and I threw up gang while she did the duck lips.

"Send that to me ma." She nodded.

"Alright we got sum rules fa we get there-RULESSS?!" She cut me off looking like Soulja Boy.

"Yes mammas. First any nigga touch you, any nigga make you feel uncomfortable, hell let em look at you wrong. Lemme know, he's yours at the warehouse" I ain't play bout dis one "Second if shit pop off, meet me in the back. Skippy will be there he watching you so look for him or me. And buss back I know you packing heat ma" She smirked and grabbed her iced out .19 I got her out her purse "And lastly stick with me, everyone know you my shawty and gang know to watch out for you." I finished.

"Mkay but who ever said I was your shawty." She asked batting her lashes.

That's all she got outta of that whole thing. That was a lot of words she know I'm illiterate.

"Aht act like you love your life." I said parking the car. I went and got her out the car and walked to the entrance. I dapped up security.

"Wassup boss man? This Lady D?" He asked.

"Yessuh." I said and Niy gave a smile.

Lady D I liked the ring to that. We walked in and was greeted my loud music. I grabbed her hand and guided her to the V.I.P. section where errbody was at.

"DUBS IN THE BUILDING WITH HIS GIRL LADY D! WASSUP BOSS." The DJ yelled. I gave him and a head nod and pulled Niy on my lap.

"I miss sum? Since when am I Lady D?" She asked me.

"Ion know but I fucks with it." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Y'all let's go dance." Lay said, Shae followed her and Niy looked at me.

"Gon head mammmas." She got off my lap and went down the steps to the dance floor.

"Man all I know is I you better not fuck my cousin over." Zay said.

"Nah that nigga in love, looking at her like she's all he got." Sosa said laughing.

I only chuckled cause that word scared me, Love?

And hell yea that's how I look at her. She my whole heart, I'll kill behind lil mama.

"You want a bottle papi?" Some thick latina asked me, but she just won't Niy. She was drowned in makeup and was made with plastic. Niy ain't need all that though. On her worst days she beat this broad.

"Lemme get Hennessy and a Peach Ciroc for my girl." I smirked, she pouted and walked away.

"MAN FUCK!" I yelled.

"Wassup nigga?" Sosa asked standing up.

"Fucking around with the bottle girl reindeer headass I lost Niy. On my pops grave if she has a hair missed place I'm killing everybody in this jawn." I said reaching for my .43.

"Man that ain't even her hair bruh." Ant said drinking some Henny, I shot him a glare.

"Fuck this I'm going to find my wife." I said walking away.

"MY WIFE, YOU TALM BOUT MY WIFE? Faceass." I heard them behind me. I shot em a bird and walked towards the rooms.

If anything happened to lil mama imma be fucked up yo.

-

Enjoy loves! I have an idea for another book and I don't know if I want to finish this or be working on 2. Help me out.