03

"𝒔𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏"

"𝒔𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏"

I followed the 1st years in and I think it was quite obvious to everyone that I wasn't a first year, 'y/n potter?' I heard a low whisper 'I bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' If I had known who had said it I probably would of turned and said something but I didn't want to do that right now it would make people dislike me quicker. 'and of course our newest 3rd year y/n potter from Ilvermorny' I took a deep breath and sat on the stool. The entire hall was silent, 'Hmm definitely not Hufflepuff you're not patient enough,' I stopped tapping the side of the stool suddenly self conscious. 'Possibly Ravenclaw you're smart or shall we put you with your brother in Gryffindor you certainly are brave but hold on, the ambition and the leadership would clash with your brothers you are too strong for him there really is one that tops all' I shared a quick look with the twins who showed me one last thumbs up. 'Slytherin' The table on the far right exploded with claps.

I made my way over to the only face I recognised, Draco, and sat down next to him, 'Blaise Zabini' A boy from across the table reached out his hand I obliged and shook it, Draco nudged my side 'That's Crabbe and Goyle and a little further down is Pansy' I nodded showing him a small smile of appreciation. I locked eyes with Harry and he had a pleading and sorrowful kind of look, I'm guessing Slytherin wasn't too good in his books. I scanned my eyes to the further up the table where I saw the twins who flicked their eyes to the blonde beside me and winked. I stuck up a middle finger causing both of them to chuckle.

After Dumbledore's speech and warning about the dementors which I assumed is what Draco and I experienced food appeared on the table. I saw a kind of pastry but weirdly shaped and I tilted my head which got the attention of Blaise. 'what the hell is that?' I pointed at it and he laughed 'you're joking right?' I shook my head vigorously 'Blaise I'm not kidding what on Merlin's beard is it?' Draco even stopped eating to laugh 'you seriously have no clue' He asked again and I shook my head, 'it's a pasty' I giggled 'a what' The two boys shook their head 'a pasty' I laughed 'that's such bullshit' I sighed making them smirk at each other at my pure confusion.

'So did Ilvermorny have houses?' a kid asked from beside Zabini I nodded 'they were named after animals, Pukwudgie, Wampus, Horned Serpent and Thunderbird. They're rather shitty really everyone their is so calm and all they ever talk about is Harry, makes you want to stab out your eyes really' I leaned back and saw Draco's smirk at my distaste for my brother. 'So you and Harry have spoken?' Blaise asked. I nodded 'Yesterday we spoke but it was awkward, he's an awkward hugger too' I giggled and it made Draco properly smile to which I guessed he didn't do often. 

'Potter' Draco called to him 'Is it true you fainted, like you actually fainted' I suppressed my smile, I couldn't help but be mean it was a strong trait of mine but I did manage to send him an I'm sorry look which I think he appreciated. I finished eating and looked down the table only to see the girl I assumed to be Pansy glaring at me, I looked away and back up and Draco swiftly noticing the issue. 'Hey Draco' I whispered he turned his head to meet my gaze 'you and pansy got a thing because I think she may be pissed I'm next to you' He lent back and laughed. He swung an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him 'no we have not if you wanted to ask if I'm single you should of' I scoffed pushing him to the other way 'In you dreams dickhead'.

I learnt the password was pureblood which was ironic considering I was a half blood, I had the same lessons as Draco and Zabini which was another plus considering they were my closest and only friends right now. I wandered down into the common room for our first lesson 'y/n potter is you're pretty head ready for potions with Snape' Blaise asked I shook my head 'there is nothing I'm worse at then potions, don't get me wrong the basics are okay ish but the rest of it no I'm out' He laughed 'Well get studying with Malfoy he's good' I furrowed my eyebrows, 'no way' He nodded walking with us to the exit, 'I'm good at potions amazing actually' I rolled my eyes at his snobbish attitude. 'piggy back?' Blaise asked making me blush and giggle 'you know it' I hopped on his back 'Take me away!'

Zabini dropped me right in front of the door 'thank you kind sir' We both chuckled and Draco trailed behind us with a sour look. I strolled in and moved to the back sitting myself in between the two boys. I glanced over at the trio who were all giving me the dirtiest of looks, I shot Harry a what the fuck? look and he just turned back around with out a second look. 'Calm down' Draco tried touching my arm to which I replied in yanking it away. 'I get sorted into Slytherin and it's like the boy doesn't know me' I saw Zabini and Malfoy share a look of almost guilt I assumed Slytherin wasn't very liked. I made a mental note to ask Fred and George later. What a git, he's so stuck up. I frowned and leaned back in my chair knowing I was most likely going to copy Draco's answers.

[A/N] this one's shorter im sorry