beach day pt. 1

lil chapter lol

☆☆☆

"YEAHH!"

The mischievous duo, Kuboyasu and Kaidou punched the air as their instructor announced that there would be a beach day for all of the students.

"Hey, Saiki!" The two immediately rushed over to the psychic, squealing and giggling like two little pigs.

What more do you guys want from me? The psychic internally sulked.

"Do you wanna hang out with us on beach day?" Their eyes gleamed with excitement.
"We'll have fun, play games-" The chuunibiyou immediately hushed.

"And get to look at girls in their swimsuits-"

"Knock it off, we don't need another Toritsuka in this school," (Y/N) sighed.

"(Y/N)!" The former gang member gushed. "Are you excited for beach day, too?"

"Of course I am," She smiled. "But now I'm extremely worried since now Kaidou is turning out to be like that purple-headed guy next door-"

"I heard someone call me?" Toritsuka rushed into the class from next door.

"TORITSUKA, GET BACK TO CLASS!"

The four students momentarily enjoyed their purple headed friend being dragged to class by his ear.

"OW, THAT HURTS! I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!"

Kuboyasu chuckled. "What an idiot."

"Ugh, plebeians are so stubborn!" Someone from the back of the class obnoxiously stood up and sashayed to the front, holding alarming amounts of money in their hand.

"Saiko!?"

The snobby rich student smirked. "Who else would it be?"

"I think that the beach trip might have to be canceled," He stepped up to the podium, slightly shoving the instructor to the side to earn the class's full attention.

"Because for all this week I'll be renting out the whole area just to myself."

The whole class broke out into chaos.

"What the hell, Saiko!"
"You can't possibly do that!"

"Oh but I can," The rich kid smirked. "I can do anything with endless stashes of money by my side. Plus, I haven't gone in a getaway in a while." He maniacally laughed at his evil scheme.

"Get out of the country and have a getaway or something since you have tons of money by your side, don't ruin this for everyone." (Y/N) called out, the students nodded in agreement.

Saiko's face turned sour. "Shut up you pleb, I can do anything I want because I own this world!"

"Since you own the world, go out and ruin everybody else's day in another country because we are not having it." (Y/N) stood up angrily, not taking any of the spoiled boy's crap.

"You're so stuck up, (Y/N)."
"Says you." She glared, her hostility toward the spoiled rich boy was apparent.

"Whatever, have your stupid beach day! I got better things to do anyway." He stormed out of the classroom, gruntling. Sobs were faintly heard in the hallway before they finally disappeared when Saiko exited the building.

"That'll put him in his place," Kuboyasu smirked. "Well played."

"Thanks, I needed to blow off some steam anyway," (Y/N) sat back down, sighing again. "Saiko was the perfect punching bag."

"Saiki-kun!" The gyaru skipped over to Saiki's desk, her excessive jewelry jingling loudly with every step she takes. "Will you hang out with me after school? I need to find a new swimsuit at the mall, and I need your help! There's a huge sale too!"

"Stop trying to get with me, Mikoto."
"Sorry that I'm into you, damn it just let me flirt."

Kuboyasu and Kaidou bursted out laughing at the tiny exchange.

"How blunt." (Y/N) giggled. She eased with a soft smile at her face and rested her head down with her eyes closed, facing all of her friends. In peace, at last.

"Wow," Kuboyasu stared at her pretty face while she rested. The faint blush on his cheeks grew more evident as he stared at her more, to him she looked so perfect.

"Hi, everyone!" A feminine voice chimed in to grab everyone's attention. Teruhashi paced over to the friend group to take a shot at asking the psychic out.

"Saiki-kun! You look good today!"
I'm the perfect pretty girl that everyone falls head over heels over, this should easily make Saiki finally fall in love with me!

"Get lost, Teruhashi."

The popular girl tensed up. "Ah, you're so cold to me. Why don't we-"

"No."

Mikoto squealed in the corner. Saiki turned to face her as well. "It doesn't mean that you have a chance either."

The tension was colder than ice at this point.

Kuboyasu coughed to ease the tension. "Hey, why don't we focus on the beach field trip y'know? Planning what we should do and stuff."

"Why don't we all go to the shopping mall to get some new stuff after school?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."

In no time, the volume of the classroom grew, eventually making everyone join the conversation.

Saiki sighed.

"I'll never have peace and quiet around here."