Read This First Please

Hi everyone! I'm CiCi and this is my first Wattpad fic. Please feel free to leave comments and thoughts! I'll try to respond to everyone. I love interacting with you guys! Your comments have made me laugh till I've cried. I love your advice and constructive criticism also, it makes me a better writer!

So if you've read this before the edits (8/19/20), you'll notice I changed the PrentissxRossi pairing to Jemily. Prossi started out as a gag between me and a friend. I never expected it to blow up the way it did, but I think it's distracting to the overall story. For the record, I don't actually ship Prossi, but I think the idea of them together is HILARIOUS.

Also, I'm taking down the warnings at the top of chapters because some of you see them as spoilers. I'll try to post them in here as I go, so check this periodically for updates if you have any triggers. If you don't want spoilers, I suggest avoiding the trigger warning list.

Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy my story. You can also follow me on Tik Tok at hotchie_baby

Much Love,

CiCi

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR CHAPTERS:

Chapter 1- mentions of violence.

Chapter 2- spanking

Chapter 3- smut, choking, talk of death

Chapter 4- 

Chapter 5- sexual situations

Chapter 6- more smut

Chapter 7- even more smut

Chapter 8- sick/ill situations

Chapter 9-  you guessed it, more smut, reader gets tied up and slightly injured.

Chapter 10- talking about victims and death, sex situations

Chapter 11- 

Chapter 12- sexual situations

Chapter 13- Angtsy stuff

Chapter 14- WE DRUNK AF BRUHS