▹ George x a female member

— this is just a random mini chapter because i'm bored and in the mood to write for George again.

also, no i will not being adding a female member but i thought it would be interesting for you to see how george would treat her if there was one.

➥ FIRST IMPRESSIONS

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Without a doubt, he would be extremely awkward at first.

George is quite a friendly guy but if there was a female member in the group, I think the shock would have him not knowing how to act. Pre-debut George was a shy baby — I know it's hard to believe, but he was super shy when he first joined the group, so I feel like it would be a lot worse if there was a female member.

It would definitely take him some time to warm up and I can see him being really on edge whenever she is around him and I know for a fact, Namjoon would have to literally force him to sit beside her if there was no space left. He might come across as rude but honestly, he just wouldn't want to do anything to make her uncomfortable; he doesn't know how to go about things.

It would definitely have to be the female member who makes the first move to create a bond with him and she would have to have a lot of patience. Let's not forget, we're talking about pre debut George, therefore, he wouldn't be as carefree as he is now and would definitely not be able to hold a sentence until he's completely comfortable.

THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Once he warmed up, George would be the type to act like an older brother even if she's older than him, he has that brother vibe. If she's younger than him, then I can see him being a bit more protective but he would never push the boundaries and wouldn't stop her from dating anyone. He would just be the more 'be safe' 'if they hurt you ill hurt them' 'wrap up it's cold' type of protective.

He would try to include her in everything and would often worry that she feels left out as she's the only girl. As they got older, I think he would just treat her how he treats the others. The other boys might be a bit more gentle with her, but no not George, he would yeet her across the room and not feel guilty.

He's quite chill and doesn't tend to be overly affectionate, he lets his members cling to him but they are usually the first to initiate skinship, he would be the same with a girl member. He would let her cuddle him and hold his hand if she wanted, but I feel like he would only make the first move if he was upset or down. He would for definite call her 'bro' and 'dude' and most likely would mess up her hair a lot.

FAN SHIPS

I can see George and a female member being one of the more underrated ships.

It would be a brother and sister ship for definite, though you would have the odd few romantic ones as they probably would have a few cute/flirty moments. There would be a lot of 'George and *insert female member name* being an iconic duo' and ' *insert ship name here* being cute moments' and to be perfectly honest, George would probably watch the compilations on a bad day because he does with his other members.

When it comes to sasaeng's and stalkers, he would be extremely defensive. If she was dressed in something particularly revealing, he would make sure to keep an eye on the crowd to make sure she wasn't being eyed in the wrong way. He would probably be the type to hold her hand whilst they walked through the airport and would most definitely throw himself in front of her if she was in a dangerous situation.

SUPPORTING EACH OTHER

I feel like George would go to her for advice, we all know how much trouble he has when it comes to love and I think he would rely on a female member to really help him through that.

There's no one who is a bigger army than George, therefore, he would be her number one fan. I can see him having a lot of pictures of her on his phone that he would go through when he's sad.

George is someone who likes to pull pranks and joke a lot, so he would tease her with the other boys but if he notices her getting upset then he will be by her side in seconds, glaring at anyone who makes another comment. He wouldn't be whipped for her but...okay fine he would totally be whipped for her, we've seen him with Chaeri, his friends mean everything to him and he would always want to make sure that she's happy.

________________________________

okay so this was random but i actually really like it, the idea of george and a female member is really cute to me idk why.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💜

— blue x