Chapter 21

'Confessions in the hospital'

Y/n's pov

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said to Chaeyoung when I pulled over at her house.

Before we left the hotel we has breakfast in the lounge area and it was perfect. She didn't bring up my latest drama in life and I'm glad.

"Tomorrow it is." Chaeyoung said inching closer and kissed me on the lips making me smile.

We might of done that once or twice this morning. Probably more than twice. I can't stop doing it, it's like I'm attatched already.

"Okay okay stop or else you're not getting out of here." I said pulling away and she laughed.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. I have my own car you know?" Chaeyoung said opening the car door. I rolled my windows down when she closed the door shut.

"I'm looking forward to it miss Park." I winked and drove out of her driveway to go to my house. I chuckled and smiled brightly in my car.

Ever since dinner last night I can't stop feeling happy and light. It's like Chaeyoung makes me feel like this just by talking to me. Sometimes I don't even think about anything other than her herself.

I'm not going to lie, I feel a little out of myself when me and her have fun. 2 months ago I wouldn't be this smiling and laughing. I'm probably going to race down the streets of Seoul.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up without taking my eyes off the road.

"Hello?"

"Hi how are you? How is your date?" I chuckled when I heard Jennie's voice on the line. What does she want?

"It was great. We ate dinner and visited the beach. Had a good night's sleep woke up with her besides me. Why what do you want Jen?" I asked and she chuckled lowly, not like her and she sounds like she's hiding something.

"I am in the hospital and-"

"You're where?! What happened?" I asked stepping on the gas putting my phone on loudspeaker. What is she doing on a hospital? Is she injured or worse?

"I'm fine I'm fine, but.. It's Mina. She just came back from her dance practice with Lisa and she just collapsed." Jennie said sighing.

I blinked a few times and took a deep breath. Why is Mina collapsing when she's perfectly healthy? I am not okay to be driving right now. I'm suppose to drive safely aren't I? But my foot won't let go of the pedal.

"Y/n? Are you driving? I shouldn't of have said anything.." Jennie sighed frustratedly but I couldn't care less.

"Is she okay? Can I- Can I talk to her?" I said focusing on the road, passing multiple people who are probably mad.

"No she's asleep but the doctors said she'll wake up in a few."

I sighed and tried to control myself but I just can't. But even though I shouldn't be driving like a maniac I felt the rush of adrenaline inside me. It's been a few months and I kind of missed it.