39

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good morning jiminie......" Tae greeted when he saw his jiminie making breakfast in the kitchen....

"Morning taetae......how is our mission in last night??" Jimin asked with a grin....

"Great!!!!" Tae said by winking his  eye at jimin......both started laughing and clapping hands in their success........... Both stunted when a raspy voice banged in the kitchen......

"What's going on here!!!!!" Yoongi stared at both of them who were looking jungkook and yoongi in a scared face........They looked eachother and gulped

"What??....nothing!!......" both stuttered in words......

"Why did you making breakfast??.....we have maids for that......" jungkook said to jimin....

"It's okay hyung......i told them to not make breakfast for today......today we are making for you two....." jimin smiled and looked at yoongi......

"Don't you want to go to office today??....." tae asked by moving towards jungkook who is rubbing his eyes tiredly..........Jungkook hummed....

"Then come.... from today onwards i'm the one who will select your suit....." tae said proudly to jungkook who is holding tae by his waist and looking affectionately.......

"Jiminie i will be back....." tae told to jimin and walked with jungkook to their bedroom by holding hands......jimin nodded his head and looked at yoongi who is stared at him for a long time......

"What??.." jimin questioned to his intense stare......

"Both you planing something for today night??...." yoongi asked suspiciously.......

"Haha what plan.....nothing to plan....." jimin smiled and went near yoongi......

"Yoonieee!!!!!........can i ask you something......" jimin asked shyly by playing his fingers in yoongi's shirt button.......

"Something fishy!!......" yoongi mocked him......Jimin whined and punched his chest and ran towards his bedroom.......

.
.
.
.
.
"Kookie look....it's nice.....wear it...." tae preferred a suit for jungkook and helped him to wear it.......jungkook scanned his body in the mirror and looked back his baby who is fumming in his puppy angry......jungkook confused and thought about what wrong he did......Tae walked near jungkook and stared at his shirt which is half opened........

"Is this for seducing girls in your office???" He asked while pointing in jungkook's bare chest which is shining under the sun light....... jungkook shook his head immediately.....

"Then button it now....!!!!" Tae ordered fiercely......

"Do it for me baby" jungkook showed his bunny smile to calm down his baby angry.....tae went closer and started to button the shirt.....Jungkook occasionally wrapped his hands around tae's tiny waist and looked down his baby who's tiny hands were struggling on the shirt......

"Take your own time baby......i don't have to rush" jungkook said by pulling tae closer to him......tae successfully completed and looked at jungkook who is busy in admiring him........

"Kookieee!!!....." Jungkook hummed as response......

"Can you bought me chocolates today??" Tae asked while playing his hands in jungkook's jaw line.....

"What should you do if i say no" Jungkook jocked at him.....tae pushed jungkook away and looked at him with pouty lips....

"I know you didn't love me...because i'm really a useless thing to you.....i can't give you anything even a baby....right???.....so you hate me...i know....." tae cried and ran out of the bedroom.... Jungkook fall on his knees in the floor when he heard that words.....Each words were stabbing his heart hardly......he thought the day when tae admitted in the hospital after that incident....... (happened between hyun bin and tae).....Tears rolled in his eyes.....