Misunderstanding I guess-

|| Melissa's POV ||

*After some hour *

We reached home , he stopped the engine and got out of the car ,
I was about to get out of the car , but he opened the car door for me , awww , such a gentleman !
I got out of the car and waved a good bye at him , i was about to turn around and go inside my house .
"Uh melissa! Let me know what u think about the thing i said to you" he said shyly while looking at me with his cute eyes.
" i'll surely do , dont worry " i giggled and said.
He smiled and went inside his car , and i went inside my house.
I went inside my house and turned on the lights , i slipped out my toes from the heels and kept them aside and then.
I got dressed in my comfy pajamas and laid on the bed , i had a thought of calling Liam and apologizing for leaving the office early and all the stuffs .
But before i could do that , i got a call from my best friend.
"Gurllllll , i'm coming to pick you up in an hour , okay be ready"she said and hanged the call before even i could say something.
Oh no! I tottally forgotted about the party , uhhhh......now i have to get ready again...
"Awww , i'll try to come back soon baby" i said to my TV , where i was about watch nexflix.
I got up from my bed and went to my small closet , uhhhh....i dont have anything pretty to wear , i hate my life , now what should i wear.....uhhh....im so confused......
After finding for 373727828282828282181 moments i got a dress.

After changing into this dress , i did my makeup which i kept light and nude , and then i did my hair which i kept in a sleek ponytail

And i slipped my toes inside my heels and took my usual party clutch and looked into my mirror.
" phewww , finally i'm ready , she'll be here at any moment"
I said and i was about to sit on my couch , but the bell , rang .
I got up and opened the door and saw my bestie and i got out locking the door and she quickly greeted me with a hug and we left for the party.
We reached the party , and went inside it , i saw many of our friends , we greeted them and talked .
The music was too loud to hear anything , the whole area we were in had really dim red and blue neon lights.
There was a bar area and a huge dance floor , already i could see some poeple grinding onto eachother in their intoxicated state.
Some were having makeout session in the corners of the room.
Some fuckboys checking us out and gossiping among themselves.
I sighed and went away with my friend , but the funny thing was person who arranged the party , was not here , i asked his friends where is those two brothers , they told me they were already busy with two girls , we laughed but weren't surprised because its nothing new.
Suddenly out of nowhere , i saw a girl whos name i dont know but she is the friend of her (melissa's best friend).
She ran up to my bestie and hugged her , i was standing there as if i was no one.
" can i take your friend for a while , will u be good here" the girl said , and i have a serious stare to my bestie , she was making faces to let her go , and i nodded and faked a smile.
Now i was left alone in the party , i sighed again and ordered a drink.

|| Liam's POV ||

When i turned around my face i saw someone really familiar , it was Melissa , but she was alone drinking at the bar , why is she here , and what was she doing here ? That boy didnt came with her...
She was standing there , wearing peach tight dress which were hugging her curves very well.
Her loosened hair and her perfect body , was turning me on at that moment , then i suddenly realized that i wanted to talk to her about the office matter.
But the unknown girl kept clinging onto me , i was about to go to Melissa to talk to her , but the girl pressed her lips onto mine.

|| Melissa's POV ||

I was drinking peacefully my drink , but my eyes caught something very odd , it was Liam , he was standing there kissing a girl....wtf....
How can he kiss her ? Huh? Wait why should i care about him ? He is a rich man he can come to this sort of expensive bars and clubs and pick up on chicks , nothing new for them and why would i feel jealous , he is nothing but my boss , jealousy rush through my body , while i was clutching my bag in anger.
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!! i said and went away from there.

|| Liam's POV ||
I pushed the girl off me , in a forcefull way , which kind of made her shook , she gave me a confused look , but i didnt cared much , i turned around to see , Melissa was going away from there , i ran up to her , cause talking to her was important , i was about to reach her , but suddenly i heard...................