Special Forces

One week after the start of the special quirkless program, Fuery, Clemin, King, Falman and Atsuka were all called during the weekend to meet with Izuku in the training facility. At noon, the five of them walked in to the training grounds for the combat division, where they saw Izuku, Jitsuna and Breman waiting for them. Falman leaned to whisper at Fuery, they had both became friends over the course of the week.

"This feels a lot like we are in trouble" Falman said. "Brings me back memories from my days in school"

Fuery laughed nervously.

"We were suddenly called here without much explanation... I wonder what is going to happen" Fuery thought.

"Hello!" Izuku suddenly said.

The 5 individuals stopped in their tracks and saluted.

"Good afternoon, senseis!" They all said in unison.

"Good afternoon" Izuku replied. "I'm sorry for having summoned you suddenly, especially because this is supposed to be your day off"

"Don't worry, if you summoned us, then it must be important, and I think none of us would hesitate in helping you with whatever it is you need" King spoke up.

The rest of them nodded in agreement.

"Very well, I'm very thankful" Izuku said and then smiled at them. "You see, the reason we have gathered you here is because we want to start a new program within the program, if that makes any sense. The program we want to create would be the Special Elite Forces, or just SEF for short.

The 5 of them were surprised by this.

"We have analyzed you since the first day of training as well as your entrance exams' results, and we believe you are more than qualified to be the first batch in this new experimental program. Now as you may have guessed already, this will mean you will have to put on extra work, and your schedule will be more packed, you will have to come in the morning all days except Sundays. Joining this program is optional though, you decide if you want to join it or not" Izuku explained.

After a few seconds, King spoke up again.

"I'll join" he said.

"Me too" Atsuka said right after.

"I guess it would be for the best..." Clemin said.

Falman and Fuery looked at each other and grinned.

"Count us in!" Falman exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Fuery exclaimed too.

Izuku gave a them a small smile of relief.

"Very well, from now on, you will be part of the Special Elite Forces, you will be the role models for the ones in the normal program, for now though we would like to keep it a secret, so when you are experienced enough, you will join us in training the rest of the group, as we intend for eventually most of them moving on to the SEFs if possible. Our first class will start today of course, come one you have 5 minutes to stretch and warm up, starting now!"

"Yes sir!" They exclaimed.

Jitsuna then stepped to the front to guide them in the warm up along with Breman. After the 5 minutes passed, Izuku stepped to the front once again.

"Very well, you should be ready now, for your first task, I need all of you to come at me, if any of you manages to land a single punch on me, you win, I won't be allowed to hit you back, so don't worry"

The 5 of them looked at each other.

"Come on, what are you waiting for? I already gave you the instructions" Izuku said.