Part 1(:

Y/N Y/L/N sat in her mother's room singing her to sleep. "Tale as old as time,Tune as old as song" she sang. The tale of Beauty and the beast always fascinated her. She always loved the thought of finding someone to love unconditionally. She smiled at the thought and then got up from her mom's bed carefully trying to not wake her mom up.She had work today and she couldn't wait to go in there and bake some things. She quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. What she wore ->

Before she goes to the coffee shop she stops by the store to buy some hershey chocolates

Before she goes to the coffee shop she stops by the store to buy some hershey chocolates. She goes through the aisles and stops by the candy aisle. She grabs her candy and goes to check out.She buys her things and starts her journey to the coffee shop.

------
"Boss, there's a meeting in 5 minutes" says Jonah's assistant walking into his office. Jonah looked up from his pile of work and said "cancel them"
"But-" "Cancel them" he said again. "But sir this meeting is important for your business-" "Do not question me cancel them" he said standing up. The girl quickly nodded in fear and shuffled out of the room. He rolled his eyes and sat back down. After a couple minutes he stood up and walked out of his office. "I'm going out" He said, walking into the elevator. "O-ok sir don't forget to pick up Melanie in a couple hou-" The elevator door cut her off by closing. He rolled his and said "Of course I won't forget to pick up my daughter" he mumbled. He walked out of the elevator and got into his car. Where should I go, he thought. He finally decided to go to a coffee shop not far from his building. He got there and got out of his car and headed inside of the coffee shop. He headed up to the counter and ordered his coffee. After a couple minutes his name was called and he went up and grabbed his coffee. He turned around to go back to his car but was interrupted when he bumped into someone. "I-i'm sorry sir" said    Y/N "Don't let it happen ag-" he stopped his sentence when he looked down at the girl. He was star struck at her beauty. "It's ok angel" he said when he saw the tears in her eyes. "Y/N COME ON" the barista from across the room. He saw her flinch and glared at the guy. The guy then shrunk down in fear. "I-i'm sorry sir b-but i have to get back to work" she said in a hurry. "Give me your phone" he said. "W-what" she asked. "Give me your phone" he said ruffly. She quickly handed her phone to him. She watched him type something into her phone and then hand it back to her. "I'll text you later angel" he said and then picked up his coffee and walked out leaving a flustered Y/N behind.