Ch. 34

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon followed Jeongyeon, she's mad but fluttered at the same time. She found Jeongyeon at the garden, away from the pool. The older latter then pulled Jeongyeon's hand that startled the other one.

"How dare yo—" She was cut off when Jeongyeon crashed her lips on hers once again.

Jeongyeon bit her lip that made Nayeon moaned in pain and pleasure, "Fuck it Nayeon. I dated Momo to just forget about you."

Nayeon didn't talked. She's surprised and her lower lip is bleeding because Jeongyeon bit it. All those times that Nayeon saw Jeongyeon and Momo, she thought Jeongyeon already moved on, that she's already happy with Momo. But that's just an act. Jeongyeon acts as if she's not into her anymore.

Jeongyeon notice that Nayeon doesn't want to talk so she continued.

"I'm sorry if I broke up with you when we're on high school. My Mom told me to but now I want you back again." Jeongyeon then held Nayeon's hands. "Babe, I was an idiot but please forgive me."

Others are unaware of their relationship before. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were a couple, they're love for each other was boundless and deep but Jeongyeon broke up with her, left her without any reason and clue. That's the reason why Nayeon didn't dated anyone else, because she's still into Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon sighed, "I know what I did was unforgivable. I'll court you again, Nayeon. I'll win you back again."

Before Nayeon could talk, Jeongyeon already crashed her lips on Nayeon's.

'I forgive you, Jeong. Even you don't ask for forgiveness, I'll forgive you. That's how I love you.' Nayeon thought while their lips are moving in sync.

TZUYU'S POV

The two didn't came back yet. Hmm. They must be talking seriously.

I glance at Sana who's smiling while munching on her pizza. The foods are already here and we're on half of it. My friends are making Sana tell something about her.

"I'm really a..." Sana glance at me, I smiled and squeeze her hand a bit. "Don't hate me guys but I'm a p-princess."

My friends frown.

"Really? Hey, are you shitting on us, Minatozaki?" Chaeyoung jokingly said and Sana shook her head no.

"She really is." Mina added that made my friend owwed.

"Yeah." Momo said, smiling.

Mina and Sana's eyes widen and stare at Momo, confused. Momo laugh at the two and put foods on her mouth.

"I'm from Japan. Of course, I know." Momo said, her mouth full of foods, rolling her eyes.

Dahyun scolded Momo, "Babe, please don't talk when your mouth is full."

"Why? You talk when you're eating me." I choke on how blunt Momo is. Damn this girl.

Dahyun's pale face hued crimson red that made us all laugh. Momo smirked and hook her hand on Dahyun as she whisper something before eating her foods again.

"Back to Sana." Chaeyoung said. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"About what?" Sana inquiries.

"That you're a princess." Jihyo added.

I stayed quiet and let them talk. My friends are like interviewer. Sana's a bit uncomfortable but later, I know she'll get use to it. My friends are lunatics but I know they're a little kind.

Sana smiled, "People these days won't like you because you're not rich, if you doesn't have power. So, I pretend to be nothing and let know who will accept me if I'm just an ordinary person." She glance at me that made me smile.

"Whatever kind of person you are, I'll still love you." I uttered and kisses her.

"Eww, get a room." All of them said in sync that made me and Sana laugh.

Dahyun stood up and bow at Sana, "Your highness."

"Do we need to do that to? My back hurts as hell." Momo said, grimacing.

Sana shook her head, "Don't please."

She doesn't like people bowing at her. And the real reason why she didn't told us that she's a real princess is because she and her family aren't in good terms back then, she run away from them. Sana don't like how strict her parents are so she run away. She hid herself so she didn't told us that she's a princess.

Later after, the two old ladies came.

"We already finished the foods." Jihyo announced.

Nayeon crease her brows, "Why didn't you—"

"I know you guys are already full." Momo said, smirking at them. They look away from us and sat on their seats awhile ago.

"You guys already eat each other, why ask for food?" They burst out laughing because of what I said.

Momo's being indirect but I'm too blunt. Sana's also laughing out loud that made me stop from laughing and watch how lovely she is when she laugh. God. I'm falling every single seconds on this girl. How the fuck can she do that?

NO ONE'S POV

Nine of them enter the mansion to have a movie marathon. Chaeyoung was the last person to enter because she's looking around, she felt something. Son Chaeyoung being a famous and great detective, she felt pairs of eyes eyeing them.

Chaeyoung held the gun on her boots that she always bring. The unknown girl who's watching her or should I say, watching them, smiled.

"Clever detective." She said and turn her smile into a smirk.

The girl behind her snorted, "Do we need to go here? I mean... Duh? We look creepy if someone saw us."

"That's what are we trying to do! Now shut up." The other one hisses that made the younger girl roll her eyes.

The older girl look at where Son Chaeyoung is but she's not there anymore. Maybe she already went inside. The two unknown girls waited for a few minutes more, they're waiting for one of those nine to go out but no one did.

"I think Son already informed them." The older one hisses. "Damn it. She felt us!"

"Let's go and forget about Sana!" The younger exclaimed.

"No way in hell I'll let what she did pass, Lisa." She said between her gritted teeth.

The younger girl, named Lisa, sighed, "You're unbelievable, Rosé. That was years ago!"

Rosé smirked, "Revenge is right to come."