Ch. 35

SANA'S POV

I'm laying on my bed here on our house right now. What happened last night was great! It's my first time hanging out with Tzuyu's friends and they're not that bad. Chaeyoung was the first Tzuyu's friend I met. We're not that close though.

"Sweetie?" My mother's voice echoes on my room.

I stood up and open the door, "Mother, good morning."

"Good morning, my daughter." She said, smiling. "Can we talk?"

My heart hammered inside my chest. I became nervous about how serious she was even though she's smiling at me. Mother don't actually talk to me alone, when she does, it's very important.

I nod my head as an answer, "O-of course, Mother."

She held my both shaking and cold hands, before looking into my eyes. What she did made me more nervous. The last time she did this was the time she asked me to marry Haruko's heir, and that was years ago. Damn. She's not gonna force me to marry someone else right?

"I..." She audibly sighed. "Answer me honestly, Sana."

"W-what it is, mother?" I'm damn nervous, mentioning my name by her is already sending shiver to my nerves.

"Sweetie... Are you pregnant?" She questioned softly.

My breath hitched, I don't know what to do, what to say. I never mentioned about it yet. They already know about Tzuyu and I and they were happy about it. But telling that I'm pregnant is not a good idea, how the fuck can I get pregnant if Tzuyu's a girl? Girl doesn't make girls pregnant, not unless they have dick. But Tzuyu doesn't have one!

I hang my head low, slowly nodding my head. My mother gasp but I don't have the guts to lift my head and look at her. She'll ask questions of course. Like, who is the father? How? Why? And I don't want her to know that I was raped and by... Tzuyu's brother. She'll freak out and hate Tzuyu's entire generation.

"H-How... Wh-what? Sana..." She held my chin and gently lift it up to meet her gaze.

My vision is now blurry because of the tears that are clouding my eyes, "M-mother..."

Then I broke down infront of her. I didn't broke down infront of anyone else and I didn't expect that I'll be and infront of her, my mother. Talking about it to Jihyo yesterday help a lot but not enough. I don't know how to let this weight on my chest go. I don't like talking about it to Tzuyu because it's about her brother, it will be very awkward and she'll get stuck in the middle and I don't want it to happen.

"Shh. Don't cry, my princess. Please tell me." She said and pull me into a tight hug.

I sob on her chest for a few minutes while she's rubbing my back, comforting me. After a few more minutes, my sobs died and slowly pull away from my Mother's embrace.

She kissed my cheek and caress my hair, "Tell me, Sana. Please my princess."

"I-I... Uh, Mother.." I gulp the lump on my throat. "I was... R-raped."

"W-What?!" She exclaimed, surprised. That made me cry again. I can see overflowing anger and pain on her eyes. "Who?"

Her voice is cold, full of authority. It scares me more when she's like this. No emotions on her face but her eyes are showing otherwise.

I held her hand, "M-Mother.. You.. You don't n-need to kno—"

"I need to!" She cut me off, scowling at me that made me lowered my head. "Who's that merciless person do this to you?!"

"M-Mother—"

"Tell me."

"B-But mother, he—"

"Minatozaki Sana!"

"It was Mingyu!"

His name came out of my mouth in an instant when Mother shouted my name. I heard the door clicked, then my Father with his worried face neared us. He look bewildered but manage to pull my Mother away from me, calming her down.

"Who is that nefarious guy?!" She shouted that made me tremble in fear, not for myself but for Tzuyu.

"What's going on?! Honey, what's wrong?!" He asked Mother but her eyes are still on mine, waiting for answers.

"Who is that?!" Mother asked once again.

I don't want her to burst even more so I inhaled, "C-chou Mingyu! It's... T-Tzuyu's brother!"

My Mother froze and stare at me, processing what I just said. She fall on my Father's hands because of the sudden revelation. I cried even more, my father's so confused of what is really happening.

"What's going on?!" My Father looks so frustrated while Mother started to tear up.

"That guy's whole generation will suffer and I'll make him regret that he raped you!" She shouted furiously before storming out of my room.

My Father's eyes widen and look at me, feared, "R-raped..?"

I cried harder that confirmed my Father's conclusion. His eyes are staring at me, full of rage and pity. He threw his big arms to me, comforting me. My Father can control his emotions than my Mother.

After comforting and telling me it's okay, he stormed out of my room as well. I don't know what to do. What my mother said got stuck on my mind. What will happen now to Tzuyu's family?

'I need to do something!'

TZUYU'S POV

"WHAT?!" I heard my Father shouted on his phone. He's on my office, we'll about to talk about something about the company but her secretary called her. "NO WAY!"

I can sense that there's a bad thing happening. He squeezed his eyes shut before turning to me and turn off the call.

"I need to go. Let's discuss about this later." Then he left. I don't care anyway. My love and respect for him faded after the night he rejected me. It hurts as hell that he did that.

My secretary's voice from the speaker echoed at my office, telling me to open the television, to watch something important on the news today. She sounds panicking so I quickly took my remote and turn my television on and place it on the news.

My body froze and turn cold, like all my blood was out of my body. I'm sweating so hard and my hands are shaking because of anxiousness. The news was about my brother... And us. It's hidden, Mingyu's at the jail but no one knows except for our family and Sana.

How the fuck?