Heaven!

Shivaay's recovery from the coma seemed nothing but a pure miracle to his family members and everyone else.Flowers,cards were piling up in OM as to that.An official statement was released for the ever curious and enthusiastic media.The exclusive news that Shivaay Singh Oberoi was out of coma,reached every corner of the country.There,after through check-up,doctors gave the final nod of clearance from any kind of future casualties.Apart from some minor problems,he was doing fine.

Night

-------

Shivaay opens his eyes and turns.He finds Annika is wide awake,staring at the ceiling above.He glances at the wall-clock.It's past midnight.He touches her and says-

S: Annika...........Sentence remains incomplete as she bolts upright on the bed switching on the lights.

A: Huh?Are you feeling unwell?Let me call the doctor.......She tries to get down but Shivaay stops her.

S: Relax Annika,I am all good.Why are you panicking so much?I just wanted to ask why were you still awake.But........She takes a deep breath of relief.

What happened Annika?

A: Actually,whenever I close eyes,that....that scene of accident flashes in my vision.I couldn't get it out from my head no matter how much I try.I used to had bouts of nightmare at night.Could not be able to sleep even for seconds.Then,doctor prescribed sleeping tablet.Only after taking medicine,I could sleep.Perhaps I forgot tonight that's why..............She falls silent at the end.Shivaay pulls Annika close to him then kisses her forehead.

S: That nightmare part is over Annika.I am here,with you.............He lies down taking her in his arms- 

There is nothing to fear as long as I am with you.Close your eyes and go to sleep.Nothing will disturb your sleep.I promise..........Annika hides her face in her husband's chest then does what he said.Shivaay kisses her hairs.Tear drops well up in his eyes thinking about what she must have gone through other than this.Soon he feels Annika's shallow breathing is hitting the bare skin at the opening of his kurta.A sure sign of her falling asleep.Shivaay tightens the embrace around his wife then goes back to sleep.

Next Morning

-------------------

Shivaay is reading a magazine sitting on the bed,against the headboard.Annika enters with a house staff bringing a trolley of food.She wishes good morning to Shivaay then sits down on the bed.

A: Your breakfast...Pomegranate juice,rice noodles with boiled and sauteed vegetables,mushroom-lentil soup tempered in butter and a special item- mixed fruit salad.

S: Special item?Then I should eat it first..........Annika passes on the dish and he takes a spoonful.

I must say,I have never eaten such a tasty fruit salad.Tasting very different and refreshing.Can't remember eating it in OM or anywhere else.You were saying its a special dish.Whose recipe it is by the way?

A: It's mine.I have made it.

S: You....You know how to cook?How come?

A: You are getting surprised as if you never knew?

S: Seriously I have no idea.

A: Strange na?You know everything about me except this.

S: I have never seen you cooking.Most importantly,going by your personality it never occurred to me that you could cook.....Can you tell me the recipe?If you don't mind......He takes another spoonful.