Chapter 42: New York

This chapter contains a mature scene at the end so if you don't wish to read it, I've marked when it begins. Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

"Lena."

Phoenix's voice hummed through her ears, disrupting her sleep. She made a sound, burrowing deeper into the blankets.

"You need to wake up, sweetheart," he murmured, pressing his lips against her shoulder.

She whined softly as he pressed kisses against her skin, moving higher and higher until he was at the corner of her mouth. The sensation simply made her more comfortable and she sighed sleepily, moving her head down to rest it on his chest.

He let out a soft laugh, "You can't sleep forever, Lena."

"I can try," she huffed tiredly, wrapping her arm around his waist.

Phoenix simply smiled down at her, running his fingers through her hair.

"We're flying to New York today, remember?" He mused and she tilted her head up, prying her eyes open.

It took a moment for her eyes to focus, Phoenix's brightening smile staring down at her.

"I know," she responded as she reached up, kissing him softly.

He cupped her face, deepening the kiss. She shivered as his fingers trailed down her neck, brushing over the mark.

"If you don't stop, we'll be in bed all day," she teased, and he let out a playful growl.

"We can stay in bed until we leave now come here," he pulled her close again, his lips capturing her again.

Her body melted against his, her hands tangling themselves in his thick hair as he rolled them over, his body hovering over hers. His eyes scanned her face, drifting down her body. She wore only his shirt and it was driving him wild.

She bit her lip, pulling him flush against her body. He groaned, his lips finding contact with her throat.

Leanna let out a seductive laugh, her lips near his ear,

"I have to pee."

"What?" He pulled back, confused.

She was holding back her laughter and he scowled at her, "Seriously? You got me all hot and bothered just to ruin it by peeing?"

"Yup!" She gave him a cheeky grin and rolled out from beneath him, rushing over to the bathroom. "Oh my Goddess, this feels amazing!"

"Lena!" He couldn't contain the smile as he got up, Leanna peeking her head around the door a moment later.

"Yes, honey?" She gave him an innocent look.

"What am I going to do with you?"

She beamed, "Love me!"

He shook his head with a grin, "That's a given."

.

.

After their morning fun, they dressed and headed downstairs to deal with business which mainly consisted of telling everyone about their trip to New York.

"It's too early for this," Kai whined as he sat down on the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"I agree. It's like ten in the morning," Gemma complained, crossing her arms.

Phoenix rolled his eyes at his siblings and Leanna chuckled, the two sharing a smile.

"What's going on, Alpha?" Maire was more serious, her dark eyes trained on him.