//* Friend or Foe *//

I turned around to meet a........

seagull?.......

"Why did you follow me?'' i asked looking straight at his eyes.

The man had white hair and seagull eyes , wearing a grey t-shirt, black shorts ad some shoes. We stared at each other straight in the eyes under the bright moonlight. I was going speak until he said some words that shocked me.

"I heard that your a player?'' he said still looking straight at my eyes.

"Yes i am, who is the person that you heard saying that i am a player?'' i asked politely still not breaking the contact.

'' I don't believe them'' he suddenly said.

''If you don't believe them then don't, no need to push it'' i said back quickly after he said the words. I was irritated to those words to be honest.

''Hmm now answer my question'' i said still not breaking the eye contact.

" Why are you here?'' i said

''Well it's normal for me to walk around the night, what about you?'' he said breaking the eye contact looking away.

"Even if im a girl doesn't mean im not allowed  to do thing's i want'' i said closing my eyes

 '' Stubborn hmm?'' he said looking at me.

'' Im not stubborn'' i said back lookng at him.

'' Yea your not'' he said

''Ugh, what do you want?'' i said rolling my eyes.

''Nothing, just heard a melody and followed it'' he said putting his hands on his pockets.

'' stalker'' i teased.

''HEY IM NOT A STALKER!!'' he yelled.

'' yea, your not'' i mocked him back.

''dam you human tangerine'' he said

''HEY!!, it's good that im healthy fruit than a unhealthy seagull that pick trashes in the sea'' i said to him with a smirk.

'' trying to rost me huh?'' he said

'' Maybe'' i said

'' well im not ganna waste time with you seagull boy, i got to go'' i said and grab the violin case and started to walk away leaving him behind.

'' Let us see who is fit for the tittle little girl'' he said.

'' bring it on seagull boy'' i said and walk towards where i came from.

I walk towards the music room and saw the managers talking and some were looking worried.

"Are you guys okay?" i asked.

"Hinata oh my god! Their you are!" hana yelled and hug me.

"eh" was all i said.

"Dont run off like that shoyo, we were worried as hell" yachi said.

"Im sorry" i said.

"I was worried to death hinata, my thoughts were me being killed by your brother" hana said.

"Wait ha....." yukie-senpai said.

"Dont even think about it" hana said and broke the hug.

"We should get going" said mai-Senpai.

"Well i guess i will have to wait for the next training camp to hear your violin preformance"said hana-senpai.

"Or what about tomorrow?" said kaori-senpai.