22

THIRD POV

"Sister, what kind of tea is this?" Violette asked with a raised eyebrow while showing Viola the tea she held.

"Tch. You don't even know what kind of tea it is???" Carlos asked with a raised eyebrow as he crossed his arms in a displeasing manner.

Then he put 2 cubes of sugar inside Violette's tea. "It's called black tea and what I put inside is white sugar. It will be more delicious if you put it inside!" he explained thoroughly as Violette having a hard time following his explanation.

". . . Uh. . ."

Carlos facepalmed. "Whatever. Just try the tea."

"Father, do you need any sugar?" Viola asked her father that is sleeping on the grass lazily.

". . . No." he replied briefly as Viola nodded in understatement but nonetheless, she add sugar on his coffee and smiled warmly as she served it.

"Here it is~"

Valerian eat the cookies infront of him while leaning himself on the tree, the same as Edward since the two of them read together with different title.

Though Edward would pass his plate of cookies to Valerian because he only enjoyed the tea.

It's a small picnic for the Univers family that they rarely has.

-

"Thank you for the information." Viola smiled sincerely as she give Caden a beautiful brooch that he asked her.

Caden can only look at the brooch with wide eyes as he received it from her, "Viola."

"Yes?" Viola tilt her head to the side.

". . . Please say 'Thank You' to me again!" he exclaimed with a wide grin making Viola blinked in confusion.

". . . Thank you." she smiled sincerely as Caden blushed deeply and cover his mouth.

"You don't have to be so beautiful. . ." he thought shyly as he glanced at her who is looking at him, confused.

Caden sighed, trying to calm his beating heart that is beating uncontrollably.

". . . It's not good for my heart." he thought while looking at the brooch she just gave him. "Hey Viola." he called as she look at him questioningly. ". . . You're beautiful."

Viola smiled warmly. "Thank you. You're handsome as well." she complimented him back making him as red as tomato.

"H-how could you say that without being embarrassed!?" he asked with a raised eyebrow while waving his hands on the air frantically.

Viola only smiled nerveously as she look at him, confused. ". . . I don't really understand what you're saying but. . . It's just simply a polite greetings most gents and ladies used to say." she explained reasonably, making him a bit disappointed by her answer.

"Also, Caden, you're really handsome because that's the truth and why should I be embarrassed about saying that?" she smiled warmly that suddenly changed his mood to a great one.