Have You Ever Seen the Industrial Process of Making Rubber Bands?

Rubber bands are everywhere in our life. Tying, binding, sorting and playing, a rubber band is anything but a boondoggle. So, how is the almighty rubber band made?

Have You Ever Seen the Industrial Process of

Generally sold by one Chinese Yuan per bunch in our childhood, rubber bands, were made of rubber and latex. Pour the ingredients into a kneader, where the mixture forms a rubber dough that be divided into small sections. Then out of the kneader by a giant mechanical rolling pin, each yellow dough is flattened into pieces. Never has it done here! Add sulfur and other chemicals, roll it one more time into a chubby little bundle and unfold it to get a wrinkled "dough wrapping". Roll it into the size suitable for the extrusion machine, which is just like that we wring to dry our clothes, isn't it?

Have You Ever Seen the Industrial Process of Making Rubber Bands

Cosmetically operated by the extrusion machine, a smooth long hollow tube comes out then goes into the sink to cool and contract itself for a fixed diameter and shape. Coating onto an aluminum rod, the tube is pushed into a steam oven, where vulcanize the rubber under a high temperature to enhance the tensile strength and elasticity. After the steam bath, the rubber is finally ready to be cut. By the rotating blades, rubber tubes are sliced into half a million rubber bands within an hour. With rubber bands here and there, band mountains are crowed the warehouse. Although plenty of them are there in a bag, they only cover a short term consumption of ordinary families.

Have You Ever Seen the Industrial Process of Making Rubber Bands

As the , Hangzhou Candid Import & Export Co. , Ltd. (HANGZHOU CANDID I / E Co. , Ltd) is a professional R & D, production and export enterprise specialized in stationery manufacturing machines. For more information about excellent rubber band manufacturing machine, please refer to website to buy ..

http://www.stationerymachine.com/.

com/