IM JUST THE BILLIONAREs WIFE

This is based on the authors creative mind places, events, and the story itself is not based on a real life. No parts of this will be distributed and anyone is not allowed to coppy the whole story without any permission with the author.
There is some unneccessary language within this story please bear with some errors. This is not fully perfect so if there is some type errors bear with it. You can also comment and suggest you can correct me if Im wrong. Thank you in advance for those who will appreciate my work.
To be a good writer you need to listen, accept your imperfections I am looking forward for a more good work.

Introduction:

Do people can stay together without love what if you will force to be with someone who you doesn't well know. The worst part is you learn to realize that your not only force into a loveless marriage but you also need to deal with the emotionless man not to mention that his eyes, his face all about him declares and show power and coldness. How long can you able to stand and remain firm when the man you need to face every day looks so intimidating, a jaw dropping man who don't give any justice in every word you can possibly describe him.
This is the story of a woman who lives her life to the fullest she's enjoying her life even though everything seems too difficult for her to survive and be alive. She always believe that she needs to be strong to be able to survive. But then unexpected things happen that test her so much. How long can she remain strong and face everything. What if she is going to marry a womanizer billionaire that trap her into a loveless marriage. How can she remain strong when the billionaire broke her and got her a night that change her life. What if the woman he once loved in the past returns that brought him to a more tough man and her past hunts her a nightmare she hope did not happen along time ago. How can she remain strong along the way, is she going to run away or she will stay and tamed the man who dragged her into a new sophisticated life.
This story will show us the ups and down of life in a darkest shade of life there is always a hidden light that embrace the soul. And how love can be able to change the person itself how far love conquer all.