CHAPTER 2- Encounter

If you see someone once again is this what you called fate or coincident.

    Kendra came late and she's asking me if I come on time but then I come to tell her what a horrible experience I've been through just to came on time riding with a skirt. After a while there is a group of man looks like they own the world wearing a jaw dropping expensive suit that cost like I need to earn a lot for my entire life to buy such clothes. One of them raise his hand signaling me to come so I did what he wants me to do since I'm an employee here.
Heyy miss I just want to order hard drinks make it 3 large bottles since we were only three in here. He looks so handsome in his hair brush with perfection , his jaw that perfectly shape his eyes looks so captive with the color of brown, a perfect nose and a dark brose his totally handsome but then I reply passively with a small smile and signaling a yes.

     I bring the drinks on their table when I raise my head I think I suddenly loose my breath. Seeing a deep light blue ocean eyes, a chiseled jaw line like it is curve with perfection a smooth perfect skin that looks like he used a lot of beauty product. His hair is freely cascading in his forehead that looks so soft and shiny his lips held a natural pink shade that I almost wonder his a goddess lost his way in this earth. I suddenly awaken from a dreamland when a baritone yet strong voice shaken me.
What do you think your doing aren't you go away or remain in here? Do you lost your mind or do you have a mind in you? Instead of answering his questions I just look at him like everything doesn't happen and walkout.

     He looks like he doesn't even bother and like he don't even care at all but the looks in his eyes makes me shiver from fear but I don't want them to know that I am scared of him. The rest of the day went well and again I am now freed from tiredness when the warm of my bed comfort me before sleep eaten me.

      It is already Sunday a day I always awaited my sister and I are going to church right now and after that I will going to buy her a new phone since she's already 15 years old and she's also responsible everyday when I came home after my work she already made a dinner and waiting for me to be home. She's also intelligent , sweet and kind she always listen to me, care for me and she loves me a lot but I love her more than anything in this world.
After me and my sister finish churching we already go to Sm Mall to buy phone and clothes for her at first she refuse to accept all the things I buy but then I won against her. I will buy everything she deserve that even though in exchange of that is for me working late at night.

Author note:
I hope you enjoy the story☺☺☺