MBMP | 11

          The aroma of the house was filling up everywhere with the breakfast that Kaleena was cooking for everyone this morning. She knew personally that yesterday had to be tough on everyone so she wanted to make sure that they all had a great start to a new day and what better way to do that then making some bomb ass breakfast for everyone to enjoy.

Placing the cheesy grits, scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits on their separate plates. She carefully grabbed them each up in her hands to lined them up on the dining room table with the empty plates so everyone can sit and eat their breakfast together.

Going back into the kitchen, she made sure the stove and oven was off before she trotted to the rooms to wake everyone up. In the middle of the night when she got up to get some water, she realized that Cree had looked really uncomfortable on her sofa because of how tall he was so she woke him up and invited him in her room with her where Kalan slept in the middle of both of them.

"Hey, it's time for you to get up to eat breakfast. We have to leave for school in the next thirty minutes." She told Jordan as she shook him awake with him groaning and sitting up. Walking out of the room, she closed his room door back behind her.

Reaching her room door, she carefully pushed the door open to see that Kalan was already wake as he sat on the bed looking around the room with Cree still being knocked out. Once Kalan saw Kaleena, he started smiling and bouncing on the bed which caused Cree to stir in his sleep and eventually opened up his eyes.

"What time is it?" He questioned as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

Kaleena grabbed an excited Kalan and showered him in his usual of morning kisses. "Good morning papa." She gushed at him and then focused her attention on Cree, "It's time to get up because I have to leave soon and breakfast is getting cold."

Cree smirked and looked at her from head to toe, "You cooked breakfast for me?"

Rolling her eyes, "I cooked breakfast for the house. I was raised right but don't make me throw my manners out of the window and throw that breakfast in the trash."

"I ever told you that I love your smart ass mouth?"

"Did I ever tell you that I don't care?" She retorted with a smile. "Come on Cree, I'm not about to play with you this morning. I have to get myself and Kalan ready."

"I can do it." He offered.

"I can't ask you to do that." She refused

Cree chuckled, "Good thing you didn't ask me. Go handle your shit and I'll get him ready." He told her and grabbed Kalan out of her arms before going over to his room where Cree helped him with his morning routine and got him dressed before going in the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Once Kalan was finished getting dressed Cree hopped in the shower and threw on his basketball shorts that he had on underneath his clothes. He had a change of clothes in his car and he didn't want to run out of Kaleenas house with just a towel wrapped around his waist before her neighbors started to think funny.