CHAPTER3- ITS YOU

Groaning so hard that’s my day begins, its again monday and this morning my boss sent me so many file of works saying that I need to submit this by tomorrow maybe I can be able to finish this for almost 1am this gonna be a tough day. For the rest of the day feels like eternity there is some emails I need to finish plus this papers I need to compile. As I look at the clock its already 10pm and my stomach making cue that I need food right now gladly I have biscuits on my bag I continue to resume my work while eating.
1:30 am I chanted few curses in the air knowing that there is only few hour remaining for my sleep. I arrange everything and brought all of the papers I will be going to put it all in my boss table. Since his not in his office right now I will be able to have a single glance on how his office looks like. I was just curious seeing how it looks ever since I work in this company I don’t even see how his office looks like. 0nce I already at the front of his office the hammering in my chest got so louder but I skip everything and focus on my goals. The scene in front of me is so mesmerizing his office shows elegance everything that I see shows perfection. It is so minimal it also looks like clean and neat. The window is so big that made up of glass mirroring the beauty of the city. The view is so breath taking it feels like I am in the other country standing in his office like this. This is so wonderful his office is as big as my whole house now I know how rich he is just his office is like heaven how more his house.
I put all the papers on his table afraid that I might leave a single scratch at his table. But then I smile with contentment looking at the papers I already finish, before I walk out of this office I thought to myself that I will savior one last look in the view of the city. Aren’t you still not finish in over using my office woman? a manly voice spoke this makes me alert and find from who’s voice it came from.
I made a contact with the back of the man not to mention that he looks too sexy with a manly build his office attire suits him well and from the looks of it he really looks like he can buy everything he  wants. His muscles is still visible in his suits but one thing I know for sure this man is my boss.
Sir good evening with all of my respect I just want to tell you that Im not using your office I did my work in my office sir maybe you think that I am working in your office since your not in here. Woman who tells you that I’m not here? As a matter of fact it took you 5minutes to put all of the files and staying here in my office aren’t you loose your mind?
His voice held patients and authority his too manly and firm I manage myself as far as I can as I look at him once again my breath got stock in my throat he is the same man in the bar. The same man I don’t want to cross path nor to see anymore. All of my strength and thoughts drown easily,
Oohh what a coincident you are the same woman in the bar looks like you really don’t have any brains you can’t even reply a simple question as always.
Sir maybe I’m not here in your company if I don’t have any brain since your company is well known then it means that your employees must be qualified to take the jobs in here. As far as I know for almost a year there is a lot of employees been fired every week sometimes every day. But here I am standing in front of you what do you think sir.? After I finish saying this on him he starts laughing sarcastically if looks could kill I will be laying right now lifeless.
Woman you are really away from all of your senses you really want to loose your job aren’t you and the worst part is after loosing your job you cant never find any jobs anymore. I already have the rules of not entering my office but then you’re here. And you also have the guts of being sarcastic on me ohhh you have a death wish.
Anyway get lost and get all of your belongings never ever show your face again. Im afraid I loose my temper seeing you. But that wasn’t fair I reply. But instead of having mercy he throw me a disgusting look. I loose my temper anymore I roll my eyes on him thinking that he already set me to hell what the point of being kind anymore.