CHAPTER 5- THE BILLIONAIRE'S TRAP

DWIGHT POV.
Ever since I came home I notice a change in my mom’s actions she smiles like she’s a happiest woman alive. She talks to all of the maids kindly and even smile sweetly. She’s not always smiling like this, she also arrange the  flowers across the house. She loves  to do that stuff but stops  ever since my father died from a car accident the same day that my girlfriend cheat on me. What’s wrong with her right now. The moment she sees me she hug me tightly the she looks into my eyes. Son you know your going to turn 30yrs. Old next month we need a heir to our empire. I also want to have a daughter in law you know.
Mom you know I always like to be straight to the point. Can you just tell me what you really want to say instead of explaining. Fine son I want to tell you that I want you to marry the woman I love.
Mom who the hell is that woman I don’t even see you hanging around with someone else how did you know her anyways? In fact you always hated to meet woman’s with my age because you always say that they were only going out with you to have me. What’s the matter now? I bombarded her with questions coz I don’t really know what is happening to her.
That woman is Xenia lee she’s so pretty a natural beauty and she also looks like she’s not afraid to defend herself and make a fight when its needed. Perfect woman to give your last name being a timberners I know that she can stand by herself.
Who’s that shit mom you know I don’t want any woman who just pestering me seeing her face.
Man your words goshhh your too harsh It’s not good, hayyystttt you don’t even know your secretary’s name. she is your secretary the woman in your office, the one your sabotaging you are going to marry her son.
Mom do you lost your mind I don’t want to marry a brainless woman you can’t never force me into this, she’s a lot of headache.
Son just let your mom be happy I want to see her this is the only one I demand on you. Either you will marry her or you can’t never see me alive and healthy. I will never eat properly and take my medicines, I will never again go outside of my dark room.
Mom your blackmailing me right now seriously?
Up course son you know a timberners blood. I know you will be going to grunt your mothers request you really love me so much. Anyways you need to make her agreed she don’t like you so much son. The very first woman in the history refuses to marry my son and talk back on my son it makes me laugh so hard.
XENIA POV.
The past one weeks seems to be stressing and right now I will be going to my part time job the only job I have, I can’t even find a job anymore ever since the past incident. As always I wear a waitress attire there is a lot of costumers right now this day will be a very busy day I think. I serve a lot of costumers I really hate serving orders to mans specially when they talk like a shit but I still have patients with me.
When I look around I regret laying my eyes I see the man I don’t want to see anymore. His looking at me emptily I wonder how this man can manage to look so void. He get his phone and looks like he made some call he diverted his gaze on me and walk he then disappeared from the crowd. I sigh and walk to the counter to bring the empty glasses. Suddenly my manager called me telling me to fallow I keep on asking why I need to go with him and what’s wrong? I also ask if I did something wrong?
He just said that there is an important matter waiting for me inside I looks like it is a private office. I began to wonder who’s inside the only thing that is clear is maybe the one behind this door is the owner of this fancy club. I slowly enter inside while my manager was no longer behind my back. The office inside hypnotize me it looks so wonderful so elegant it is too fancy everything screams power and money. My breath got stock in my throat when the sight of the man appears on my vision. I silently curse myself seeing him again the man I really hate to see.
What’s the matter now mr. Dwight ? so you are also the owner of this club you called me right now to tell me that I lost my job once again am I right?
Exactly woman now you have a little sense of humor mirroring that. But I just want to tell you that I called you for a more important matter. You are going to marry me he said like it doesn’t even matter he said it casually.
I laugh like he said a very funny jokes and when he doesn’t even laugh nor smile I stop laughing and look at him like his crazy how can he speaks as straight forward like this, like his not asking for a lifetime decisions. Are you out of your mind or what? I don’t want to marry you that’s final goshhh I don’t even like to see you, then your asking me to marry you. He looks at me impassively and based on what he have said his tone shows finality and authority. No mr. Dwight this will never going to happen I said.
He show me his phone and my heart felt like it stops beating anymore my sister is in the phone with her handcuffs and her feet she’s on the chair with many ropes on her and his mouth with scarf preventing her to speak. When she sees me on the screen of the phone in front of her face tears started to fall in her eyes like she’s too scared. Seeing her in that situation can no longer keep myself for being strong tears started to fall from my eyes nonstop I shout out of my lungs, release her make her safe and if ever there is a mark of harshness can be seen on her I will kill you all. I closed my eyes and compose myself and utter I WILL MARRY YOU JUST RELEASE HER PLEASE  I can’t even recognize my own voice anymore.
He talk at the person behind the phone, release her and do my instructions. He keeps his phone and then he tells me to go home and pack my belonging as well as my sisters stuffs. I pack all the things at home and left all the things that looks like too old. Its already 9o’clock there is a knock on the door and when I open it there are man looks like in his mid 40’s saying his the one who wil going to fetch me.
I followed him towards the car while he was carrying all my bags I refuse to give him the bags but his to persistent to carry all of the stuffs. He looks kind unlike that man I wonder how people around him can endure him. While I am on the way I feel too sleepy it feels like my eyes are too heavy I decided to take a nap.
A baritone deep voice awaken me from my sleep the moment I open my eyes I see him outside the car he looks impatient. I quickly stand and go out of the car. He looks so attractive in his t-shirt and short it hugs his muscles perfectly.
Woman can you stop ogling me, its so irritating . the arrogance and irritations is visible in his deep voice .
I quickly averted my gaze and told him that I wasn’t looking at him but instead of replying he just look at me like he doesn’t care on the world I will say. I follow him his back is like a scenery I wanted to see, I quickly curse myself on thinking that way maybe I’m just tired that’s why thought like that came to me. While following him I got mesmerize from the view I am seeing right now his house have a very beautiful garden. There is fountains with lights, different kind of flowers and there is also a pool with lights its looks amazing. Everything speaks luxury his house looks like a castle how can he manage to build a house like this, this is so fantastic the moment I enter his house I afraid I might create some scratch on his house floor it looks so shiny the design of the house looks so elegant.
Suddenly laugh of woman’s awakens me from my own dreamland. I know that laugh its my sister’s laugh I know exactly it is. The view in front of me catch my breath my sister is laughing with sir timberners mother they were sitting in the chair in front of the long elegant table and there is a lot of foods.
Mrs. timberners look at me and smile widely she’s sitting  at the center and the rest I think is the maids and drivers since the man who fetch me also seated  they have the same clothes, honey take a seat she pointed a chair in front of my sister gesturing me to sit on it while she also pointed a seat beside me while she’s looking at mr. almighty also gesturing him to sit.
As mr. almighty timberners sit he look at me without any expressions and he look so bored. Her mother once again speak. Let us all starts to pray then she started praying after this she look at me and to the rest of the people in this long elegent table
This day is so great we where all eating completely here because there is additional member in timberner’s family.  My son is going to marry Xenia next week and her sister kate is also living in here. From now on all of you need to respect them like the way all of you respect us. She looks fiercer while she’s speaking the tone looks so authoritative she looks like his son that speaks power. Now I know behind her kind and genuine smile there is a fiercer woman hiding behind. The dinner went well, I am on my room now while my sister was already fast asleep in her bed. Mrs. timberners told me that she was having fun and she really gets tired.

Authors note:
If you want to share your thoughts about the story feel free to comment it down☺