SEVENTEEN

THIRD PERSON.

"This place seems dodgy," Corbyn said, tightly wrapping his arm around the girl as they walked down a small alleyway, keeping Kai close to his side as she looked around her surroundings.

"Make sure you know where the car is," Kai reminded him as he nodded, "Because if anyone recognises us then we've gotta run."

"That's boring thoughh, let's just let them see us and then leave, so people think we're here but then we're actually in the state next to it." Corbyn explained as she looked at him confused.

"That's exactly what I meant." Kai said as he rolled his eyes, giving her a small kiss before a small smile appeared on his face, "You're so cute."

"Also are you wearing shorts? I cant tell because of how long your shirt is," Corbyn said as he looked at up and down, watching her let out a sigh as she pulled her shirt up just enough to show her black shorts, "Ok I was just confused."

"You just wanted to see under my shirt didn't you?" She said, trying to hide her smile as he shook his head, holding back his laughter, "You dick."

"Hey! Watch your mouth." Corbyn laughed, being hit by Kai's small bag as he slightly jogged away from her, "Stop hitting me with that!"

"Stop being a horny little boy-"

"Little?!"

"So you just ignored the whole horny part?" She asked, tilting her head as she laughed.

"Well, I was more hurt by the little part." He said, "What part of me is little?"

"Do you really want to know?" Kai raised her eyebrows as it took a moment for the boy to realise, before his mouth dropped open slightly.

"You haven't even seen that part of me," He defended himself as they continued their walk down the alleyway, "Unless you want to-"

"You're just proving my point with the horny little boy phrase," Kai interrupted him, letting out a laugh as Corbyn went quiet, folding his arms and looking away from her, "Can we go get food?"

"Drop the attitude and yes we can." He looked at her.

"What attitude?" Kai asked him, "Drop your attitude, you're acting like a toddler."

"I'm just hurt by what you said." Corbyn shrugged as she rolled her eyes, shaking her head, "How dare you say it's little-"

"Oh my god I was joking Besson." Kai told him, "Someone can't take a joke."

"I'm not going to buy you food if you continue like this," He said, walking over to her as she jokingly backed away, "Kai let me kiss you."

"Drop the attitude." Kai mocked his voice, a smile growing on her face.

"You're getting on my nerves." Corbyn said, walking away from her as she began to laugh, running up behind him and jumping on his back.

"I love you," She said, placing a small kiss on his cheek as the boy didn't reply, "Corbynnn."

"What food do you want?"

"I love you," she repeated as he shook his head, "I'm not saying until you reply."

"Guess we're not getting food then." Corbyn smiled as she let out a sigh, "Oh my god I was joking Porter, someone can't take a joke."

"I love you too," He finally said as Kai smiled, "Now where do we eat?"

"I don't know any restaurants, just take me somewhere you like," Kai told him as he nodded, "What about that place you wanted to take me to?"

"Chipotle? We can go there." He nodded, walking back to the car with Kai still on his back, every so often placing another kiss on either his cheek or neck before reaching the car.

Reaching the car, the pair got in each side and Corbyn went onto his phone before looking at Kai, "Do you wanna make this slightly more fun?"

"Don't say-"

"Should I post on my story?"

"You're setting yourself up for disaster." Kai looked at him as he shrugged and smiled, "You're being serious?"

"Yeah," he shrugged, "I don't think anyone knows I even left apart from the guys, it's not like everyone's going to come look for me."

"I promise you won't get caught or hurt," Corbyn said as Kai nodded, "I'll protect you."

"Ok, do it if you really want to, but be prepared for anything to happen after posting it."

"I got this, everything will be fine."

–––––

@corbynbesson's instagram story

a/n

corbyn 🤝 being stupid