CHAPTER 10- SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE

XENIA POV.
A new day for a new plan well my plan for today is to visit my husband in his work I don’t care if he gets mad seeing me. As soon as I enter his company they didn’t even ask me where I go since they already know me some will look at me and bow at me. As I was in front of his secretary he told me that my husband is in the conference room I tell him that I don’t want to wait he look at me nervously madam but he give instruction that he will break my bones if I will be going to interfere him. I just replied that I will be the one who will be going to interfere not him so he don’t have anything to worry about. I told him if his boss will be going to break his bones just tell his goddamn boss that I kick him so that he can’t catch me.
My husband secretary hold me preventing my moves towards the wide double door. I rolled my eyes this man is really serious following his boss orders. I quickly kick him following what I have said earlier I look at him and utter sorry without any voice coming out and run towards the double door he tried to catch me but the agony I sent him preventing him to move fastly. As I push the door there are a lot of people in the conference room there was about 19 people sitting on sophisticated chairs I already meet some of them but there are few faces I didn’t know. They look like they where on a serious meeting I regain my posture and smile on them I utter a word that first come into my mind hello everyone sorry for the interruption please continue the meeting. The man in front presenting the power point continue to speak as I look at the center of the long U- shape table I prevent my body from trembling and try my best to maintain my poise. My husband look so hot in his armani but he looks devilish like he can kill me right now.
He point the chair beside him and he look to the presentation once again. I walk to the chair beside him confidently and take a sit. I also look at the man’s presentation his proposal looks way better he was presenting a low cost building but with a high quality. The facilities as well as the design outside and inside the building looks minimal and eye catching. High quality and branded products will be the one that will going to sold in this big buildings. There was about 4 buildings 1 for a big mall, inside the mall necessities, luxury, wants, needs of the people is available as well as restaurants and etc. 3 buildings is for hotel purposes this proposal is good there is also a gate in a property and a big welcome sign that have lights and led showing the best of timberners can offer. There are also swimming pools everything speaks luxury.
I look at the people around and they look convince  but when I look at my husband his face expressions hide his opinion about this matter. As soon as the presentation ends my husband ask them what is their opinions most of them said that the mans proposal is good and this is also pass their taste. One of the face I didn’t know look at me and
Ask me what is my opinion about the presentation one of them speak up that my opinion doesn’t matter one of them also speak that who I am to interfere in this important meeting when in fact my presence and opinions doesn’t even matter she’s just a beggar or perhaps a person without name. Some look at me like I am a piece of trash that they need to get rid off. Some of the people expressions looks like they didn’t like what the others have said.
I’m not an important person in this place but they must show respect at least how they can speak like I’m not even here in front of them. Their words hit me big time but I didn’t show them that it pained me a little, like I am really  a beggar. I show my straight face and look at them with confidence I try my best to regain my poise ladies and gentleman the pressure is all mine thank you for making me feel welcome well not literally.
Some of you really have too many questions why I interfere in your so called important meeting well I guess the presentation finish by itself even if I interfere do your minds stop working when I interfere? Hahah well if that really the matter I guess your brains have defects. Well my presence where not really in need in this conference meeting sorry for the fact for being in here when not needed. But can you all please mind to give respect what a welcome I have received is that the way you welcome people showing them that they are a piece of trash like you will get rid off.
Well is it wrong to join my husband in here since his the owner of this empire I guess I also allowed to enter in this room when in fact I also doing  company’s work when my husband wasn’t here to do it. Well I already meet some of you in this room I received an e-mail that there are few people who is new in this company 7 new minor shareholders welcome to all of you ladies and gentleman.
As I look at my husband he just typing in his phone the fuck with this man he don’t defend me and he just let me defend myself on my own I rolled my eyes on him and throw my look once again to the people in front of me. Well to a man who ask me about my opinion mr. lee ching my opinion about his presentation is good our clients who will avail rooms in our hotel doesn’t need to go far, all of  their needs will be serve by timberner the luxury they will all get will be in timberners services and products. Why would we add more let make it green we can help our environment as well as we can get the symphaty of the people. We can put plants as well as flowers and tree that grows not largely there are trees that grows with a medium size.
We can make it possible plants can also add elegance in the buildings that we are trying to build the rooftop is too plain we can add a movie station at the rooftop where couples and family can be there to have star gaizing they can also watch a movie with little  lights or candle lights around the place and if you think that they will get wet when the rain comes they can closed the glass wall and roof well this will serve a high class rooms. Outside of the buildings also looks pretty yet elegant but we can put fountains with lights and plants tress and flowers. We can create shapes like a heart shape flowers minimalist plants decorations and elegant lights scattered on the street with its mini park where clients can sit outside and even lay their blankets for a picnic let give them the fun of staying with timberners luxury.
We are offering a high class living and we where giving them the best of the best. They clapped their hands agreeing to what I have said,  even me I  can’t believe that they will like my idea  when in fact it’s just a mere random opinion. They ask my husband about my opinion and my husband just replied its ok. He neatly tacked the folder and look at everyone before I finish this meeting I just want to inform to all of you  that you must show respect to my wife she’s a timberner after all and I wont tolerate any of insults respect her the way all of you respect me. The next time some of you will disrespect her I will pull out all of the shares that person have and I will assure that he/she will be  left penniless that’s all for the day everyone. After he said all of those he stand and wait for me to stand he walk and I follow him.
Ever since me and my husband arrived at home he doesn’t speak at me I wonder if he is mad or what. As long as I did my night routine and landed on the bed sleep take over me quickly.

Authors note:
If you like the story just click the thumbs up for your vote☺😘