WEAVING A YARN(closed)

Hello Peps! Welcome to our first ever Weaving a yarn!! I hope you enjoy. I am completely fine there is no problem with my brain. I am soo sorry for the last update. It was a dare given to me by my buddy. Many of you considered it as an update i will surely make up for it with a nice update. Also i am flabbergasted with the love you guys have for me and my book. Some of you did not even understood what it was but they still voted that was soo sweet of you guys. Chalo let's start!!

IMPORTANT POINTS(Must read)

1) MUST TRY. NO ONE IS JUDGING. NO BASHING!

2) FULL CREATIVE LIBERTY. Before weaving your part must read all the comments so that you go with flow.

3) You can weave as many times as you want. You can make it as much dramatic, funny, emotional etc as you want.

4) Mention the person who's comment you are continuing to avoid confusion.

5) Do not appreciate anyone as it will lead to chaos. Seperate chapter will be published with tags for appreciation. Don't post any comments except for weaving the story.

6) There is no limit to story you can continue for as long as you want. Till i announce that it is closed now.

7) You can write anything but for violence, mature content etc. Give a note. It is not compulsory to continue this genre for the next person.

8) Strictly follow the sequence.

9) Must try. Its fun
All the best!!! ❤

10) After much thought i have decided the topic. I found it quiet undiscovered. I hope you like it.

Good luck 💗💗

*****************************

Story

The people of Ayodhya and the Royal family were traumatised. The Queen of Ayodhya, not only Ayodhya but everyone's heart had left this world forever. Two days back Mata Sita did the Mahaprasthan because of the baseless and defamatory accusations of the people leaving a disgrace to mankind. Ayodhya will always have to live with this blame. Mankind will never forgive them for doubting the purest lady ever!! The Royal family was a complete mess but somehow they tried to act normal and sobered themselves afterall the the eldest Royal princes were coming home. Yes Kush and Luv are comming home. All were busy to welcome them doing their best to make them feel comfortable. They could never complete the void of a mother in their life but atleast give them the love of the family the deserve. The sounds of Chariots could be heard by everyone in the palace. "They are here!! Siya Ram's Luv Kush are here!! Our Luv Kush are here!!!! " said someone from the crowd gathered outside the royal palace to get a glimpse of "MAITHILINANDANS"..........................................................................................!!!

Over to you guys. Show your jalwa!! 💗💗!! Good luck!!
Tata!! I am eager!!