24

AN: I'm so sorry about last chapter being complete trash.

The picture above is kinda how I picture Aurora's flower shop. Very aesthetic and with lots of colors from the flowers. If I could draw, I'd definitely draw it out for you guys because in my mind her shop is just SO pretty.

Love all of you!!

~Alex

●●●●●

"You saw his dick?" Liam practically screams through the phone, causing me to cringe and pull the phone away from my ear.

I balance the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I lift up an arrangement of flowers and set it on the counter along with the other arrangements, "Yes, Liam. I saw his dick and gave him a hand-job," I laugh softly.

"Oh my God, Rora! Was it pretty? I bet it was pretty," he rambles on and I could practically see his shocked and excited facial expressions.

"The prettiest penis ever," I laugh while shaking my head, leaning against the front counter as I wait for customers to walk in, "I'm starting to regret letting you take today off. There are so many things I need to tell you."

"Well I can come and keep you company for a little while," he offers, "I'm completely bored at home. Louis is at work and refused to take today off with me."

I laugh softly, picking at my nails, "You don't have to come. I can just come over later and tell you everything."

"I'm coming," Liam states before hanging up without letting me respond.

The bell on the door jingles as I turn around to put my phone behind the counter, my day instantly becoming better as I turn around to see my brothers walking towards me. "What did you do to Harry?" Oliver immediately asks, skipping past the casualties.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows, my stomach lurching at the thought of something being wrong, "Is he okay?"

"He's been walking around in a daze with this smirk that could steal any girl's heart who even looked his way," Theo says with an eyebrow quirked at me, "You gave him head didn't you?"

I gasp loudly and throw a stray flower that had been sitting on the counter at him, "Theo! That is none of your business!" My cheeks flush red underneath their penetrating stares and judgmental body language.

Great. My twenty-two and nineteen-year-old brothers are now involved in my private life.

"Please. We're not dumb. We know what a guy looks like after he's just been given a blow-job," Oliver rolls his eyes at me.

"Why couldn't have mom and dad given me sisters?" I groan, squeezing my eyes shut as I pinch the bridge of my nose, "and to answer your question, no. I did not give Harry head. Now please stop talking about this."

They both mutter out a fine before Oliver hands me a bag he had been carrying when he walked in, "It's a croissant."

I open the bag to be greeted with the warm aroma of a fresh croissant, "Thank you," I smile at them while taking it out of the bag, reaching behind me to grab my coffee, "Liam is on his way over."