CHAPTER 13 - HIS ARRIVAL

We can endure a physical and emotional pain but we also feel immune and tired from it, how long can we take all of it when the impact is brusing and breaking us.

XENIA POV.

An email come a while ago telling that this day will be his arrival I still finishing few papers and I tried my best to finish it all as fast as I can. I know that Dwight will be going in his office as soon as he arrived my thoughts been cut when the door burst open without the person knocking.
Dwight come to my view, get out I will going to finish that he said. I replied that I will going to finish it that he must take a rest first without looking at him.

But instead of being grateful in my kindness he force me to stand and even give my bag, just go bitch always follow what I told you, I said get out anger is lacing in his voice. I look at him with disbelief how dare him to treat me like this.

I walk past him and didn't even look back. My heart squeezing from the agony in my life I lost myself to a man who hate me. I wanted to cry but I don't want to spend my tears just because he treat me like a trash after he got me. As soon as I enter the house when I got home yaya minda pull me towards the kitchen and pursuing me to eat I smile at her and her kindness and eat with her.

Almost a moth had past and ever since my unhealthy life style started I always feel out of energy. But I don't care anymore this is my life and I will be going to do what I want.

The sunset slowly fading the dark slowly eating the scenery that mesmerize me the air around me hug me with loneliness. As the dark been alive the stars are visible in the sky even in the darkness there is beauty. There is always a light that shines. In the darkest part of my life my mom and her alive memories been my light. Life has full of mystery a mystery that might bring loneliness nor happiness.

As I was sitting at the balcony of my room a woman slutty voice cut my thoughts. Is someone is here can you all please open this fucking door. I open the door and a woman with blond hair, red short fitted dress come into the view she have make ups and she looks pretty as well.

She raise her eyebrow looking at me what are you still waiting for woman get out of that room she tell me like she own this house.

Who are you I ask her but she rolled her eyes on me replying she's Dwight woman I just laugh on her and tell her that this is my room.

She shout calling dwight's name and her voice did hurt my ears she's a literal brat and she looks like she is also some of the daughters of rich businessman.

Dwight come to the view and instead of dragging this woman with him he also tell me to get out and leave I rolled my eyes on him. This is my room mind to use other rooms I tell him but he replied this is my house he fist my hair it pained me but I never show him any emotions I don't want to look vulnerable anymore.

If I were you I will going to walk out of this damn door or maybe you want to watch us he said sarcastically while fisting my hair it feel like my hair will going to give up.

As soon as he left my hair he pull the woman in his body and started kissing her hungrily. I step out of their view I feel like everything is too much for me now the pain in my head and the little dizziness I feel wasn't helping. I've been exhausted emotionally and physically my heart is squeezing like it is breaking slowly into pieces from the force. Silent tears fall from my eyes the view in front of me started to blurry as I look at the skies I wipe the pains, tears and loneliness I feel.

I brought myself at peace I need to be strong I need to see the lights creeping in the dark.
I don't even realize that I fall asleep outside in the garden of the house as soon as I open my eyes the skies amaze me a lot.

As I look further I got shock seeing Charles looking at the skies his sitting in the grass. As he looks at me he looks worried, you sleep in here do you know that you can be sick your not paying attention to your health. He look at the sky once again if you need someone to talk or you need help I will be there to help you he looks at me and smile at me sincerely.

I sit and tell him thank you why are you here I ask him. Your welcome I am here because I see a woman lying I the grass I thought she's dead but I found out she's crazy and not dead he said while laughing. I also laugh with him and punch him playfully while laughing.
He give me a paper and tell a joke that he like to have autograph. We laugh with each other as I open the paper it is his number and facebook account. He tell me to call him when I need help I just nod at him while his smiling.

As I go inside of the house Dwight fist my hair once again, your flirting with my friend early in the morning woman now use your damn hands to clean the whole house and bring us foods after you finish cooking yaya minda is on her leave for weeks.

For almost 3 days I've been very tired I clean the whole house, wash clothes and dishes and clean the backyard and garden. While that woman treat me like I am a maid she keeps on telling me to get this wash this clean this and she even drag my hair throw me a glass of water creating a mess in the house.

I am thankful that I still have my patience I endure the urge to break his bone. He never fails to push me towards my limit and I'm afraid that I will going to bang his head when I literally lost my temper. Instead of fighting and speaking I choose to be mute I want peace and I will be going to endure everything as far as I can.

I know how to fight but I didn't choose to do it, I want peace and it only creates trouble when I defend myself. This day Dwight was in the office the brat where here again and for petes sake I will afraid I will lost my temper in this woman she keeps on shouting at me cursing me a lot for spilling her drinks I feel dizzy from tiredness that why I unintentionally spill her drinks a little in her dress. She slap me Charles run towards us looking worried he look at the woman and anger is evident in his face, go out from here before I lost my patience on you and that woman march while rolling her eyes.

Are you ok he make me look on him and he look so worried I just smile on him and when I was about to walk I feel like the dizziness is increasing and darkness quickly embrace me.