CHAPTER 14- UNEXPECTED NEWS

In every pains there is always a blessings that will come but how long can you endure the pain when it pushes you to your limit.

XENIA POV.
    As soon as I open my eyes white walls white curtains Is all I see around I panic where I am as I look further just then I realize that I am in the hospital.

    Just then the door burst open and Charles look at me asking me if I’m ok I just smile and at him telling him I’m ok. I thank him telling him he don’t need to bring me here that I am only bothering him.

    I am happy to help you don’t need thank me nor  to complain he said while smiling.
   As soon as the doctor come Charles ask the result asking him if something is wrong in my health.

      The doctor look at me is he your husband he ask but then I replied that he is my friend. do you want to know the result I just nod at him and he look at his papers.

     Your health is not good your unhealthy habits is not good in your body. You must eat proper and eat on time you also drained yourself don’t let yourself work a lot and stress is also a serious matter here.

   Avoid stress and all of your unnecessary doings it will not help to grow the baby healthy and the worst is you can have a miscarriage.

    Your lucky the baby is strong despite all of your unhealthy habits he/she is still alive. I will give you a medicine for the baby’s strong hold and to help her grow healthy always go for a check up.

     I am shock from the sudden news I can’t even speak I slowly comprehending all of the words the doctor says.

   I ask him if I was really pregnant just to confirm it. You don’t know that your pregnant that explain why your not taking care of yourself well mrs. your about 2 months and 3 weaks pregnant.

   Charles also look shock before the doctor left he tell me to take care of myself as well as the baby.

    As I look at Charles I tell him not to tell anyone about my pregnancy I still need to figure out what I need to do. Charles just nod at me telling me that he understand before he left the house he give me something I keep on refusing it but his so persistent so I choose to accept it. He also tell me to call him if I need help and every check up he will going to go with me I smile at him thanking him from his kindness.

    As soon as I go to my room I open everything he give and I found out that it is milk , some are chocolates, baby clothes,  some are books with a paper on it written read it for the baby he/she will hear you take care. I smile thinking that her future wife will be lucky to have him his very gentle, kind and funny.

    2 days had past and I still can’t  avoid to be tired since Dwight is so cruel to give me instruction to do that, do this, I keep on thinking on going away from all of this I need to save my baby. The circumstance of loosing her/him where killing me I can’t afford to lost my baby.

    If I scape this place I know that my sister kate will be safe since I know mom will never let Dwight do any har on her. She looks like she love my sister already and their bond is like they share the same blood. I trust Dwight moms on my sister I see the same spark of her eyes when my birth mother look at us.

     Suddenly dwight’s woman bang her body on me she slipped the glass with a loud thud and it broke into piece. A little glass piece pierce through her feet creating a little blood I say sorry on her even if she have a fault also. She quickly go in front of me and tried to slap me, tag my hair but I defend all of her attacks that anger her more she tried and tried and I slowly loosing my temper.

   She kick me but I hold her feet and push her on the ground she keep on fighting I keep on saying sorry and telling her she has a fault for banging herself, it only angers her she throw a broken glass in my direction it anger me thinking it might hit my stomach I quickly hold her and slap her for her to be back on her senses.