Chapter 4

Our protagonist Lucas slowly opened his eyes and felt movements around him...

"Hey..." A Sarkaz voice spoke trying to wake him up...

"What?" his vision is still blurry, then he got slapped in the face... "Ow! what the hell was that for?!"

"For being too carefree when there's an enemy beside you..."

!!!

Immediately he got up and saw Flamebringer sitting at the opposite side chilling while the boat stopped from a pier...

"Hey you, your finally awake..." The sarkaz then got up and jumps out the boat. "Thanks to you..." he also got out still on guard at this Sarkaz. "How the hell did i get here?"

"Abou that i said earlier it's a lie, you are now at a simulator, this is a combat test to see if your qualified for Rhodes Islands to become an operator."

"The hell? I didn't remember signing a contract to this, tch that old man Wei! " he cursed in his mind...

"Where are Ch'en and the others?" he asked as he only saw that it's only the two of them... "Currently outside the simulator watching this, now get your ass moving we don't have all day waiting around!" Flamebringer strictly shouts making him flinch and then began to walk inside the forest...

"How long was i out?" "About an hour, still pretty lowkey that you have a phobia like that..." Flamebringer grins making him frowned. "Not funny pal, also how did you know about that?" Lucas was pretty much conscious on this point, since he doesn't want some stalkers.

"It was the report, but Timewatch was the first one to contact me..." The two stopped and saw dozen of hounds chilling at a road.

"I'm so looking forward to punch when he comes back." A vein appeared at his head...

Meanwhile at Kjerag...

"Achoo!" Timewatch sneeze and almost spilled his hot coco made by Courier... "Timewatch-san are you listening?" the messenget asked as Ryo just nods. "Go on..."

"And then he turned himself into a Emerald, funniest shit I've ever seen..." Courier started laughing followed by Timewatch...

"Hahaha... OH HO! ZA WARUDO!"

"NANI?!"

okay that's enough messing the scripts you faggots *bonks the two* back to the simulator.

"So what are you going to do at this situation?" Flamebringer asked.

"Just ignore them and sneak pass..." He got flicked at the forehead by the sarkaz. "What the f*ck?!"

"I told you this is a combat test, true that it's part of survival, but you can't always use the same method by running away..." he sighed remembering his mentor Ryo said...

"I know that, but look at me unarmed." he look at his arms... "Then go find a way dumbass!" scolded by the guard operator, Lucas sighed and annalyzed the terrain and scenario. "He is right, if i tried to pass by, they will pick up my scent, not only that but this mud could also lead some of my footsteps and track me..."

He looks on top of the cave and saw a huge boulder, an idea came to his mind. and Timewatch's warning voiced his mind. "Right i got an idea." Lucas grasp his hand and a ball of red lighting materialized at his palm

"Red lightning? that's pretty rare" the sarkaz comments and continued to watch him...

"Hah!" He shot the lightning into the boulder and falls down sealing the mouth of the cave...