10 - #68 Camp from Hell

[Your Point of View]

--phone ringing--

I groggily reached for my phone and answered the call. I'm pretty sure it's Alice, she calls me every day.

"Hmm?"

; Mou!! (Reader)-chan I called you for 3 times already.

I yawned and sat up. "Gomene, I just woke up."

; Make sure you wear the dress! Let's go together alright?

I chuckled at her and stood up. "Yeah, you're so excited." She giggled.

; Yes, I can't wait!

"By the way, Can I borrow an advanced freezer?" I asked her while looking outside the window.

; Huh? Alright, I'll see you later~

"Yeah, bye." I said before hanging up. I packed my things up before video calling my family.

"Moshi mosh?" My little brother peeked then smiled.

"Hi Lizu, how have you been?"

"Hi onee-chan!! Oto-san!! Oka-san!! Onee-chan is on the phone. / She is? / Let me talk to her.

I chuckled. "Oka-san, Oto-san I missed you."

"I missed you too dear." Mom said which made me smile.

"Oi (Nickname) how's school?" Dad asked.

"School's fine dad, Today's Camp from hell." I answered

"You better survive!" He said then laughed.

"Honey don't pressure her." Mom scolded him and hit his head.

I laughed then smiled, "I will Oto-san, Oka-san I'm fine!"

"Call us from time to time dear." Mom said and smiled.

"She'll be busy! She can't call us time to time." Dad said which made Mom pout.

I laughed again, "I'll call you when I have free time. I'm hanging up."

"Yes bye." Dad said.

"Bye Onee-chan!!" Lizu said and wave.

"Good luck dear!" Mom said and sent a flying kiss. I smiled before hanging up. I went to the bathroom and after I took a bath. I wore the dress Alice bought me.

 I wore the dress Alice bought me

--- TimeSkip ---

Alice was in front of me while Kuro was behind me. He was playing with his black and white balls. "I'm glad we'll sit together!" Alice beamed.