Ships (Hyung Line)

Edited: (August 14, 2021)

bang chan:
Bang chan adores minjee, since she's the only girl he makes sure she's comfortable with everyone, when minjee first moved into the dorms chan was her roommate because she felt most comfortable with him. They once talked on a vlive that in trainee days when minjee would go on diets, chan would sneak snacks in and give them to her or they would sneak out at midnight together because he thought she was too skinny and wanted her to gain some weight. Chan helped her with Korean with minho. Since their both Australian they talk in Aussie slang and fans adore that about them.

Lee know:
Lee know has a soft spot for minjee whether he admits it or not. Fans have noticed that Lee know can be rude and sassy but then apologizes right away to her for being mean. In a talker episode they were caught in the background cuddling and poking her cheeks. He loves her a lot and even said she's his favorite member (mostly because minjee is one of the only members that knows he has 3 cats), he praises her in everything and when she doesn't understand a dance move he stays after practice to help her get it. He taught her Korean along with Felix in pre debut days and said she learns very fast and caught on very quickly, although she still struggles with Korean he says he's surprised how well and fluent she sounds along with Felix. They are always weird together and have a 4D personality, one second they could be sassy, then weird, and in the end they'd be cuddling. In conclusion, they are adorable little weirdos that everyone loves.

Changbin:
Since Minjee is also 5'6 he gets teased about it. Minjee sees how sometimes he gets frustrated about it so she makes sure he feels better about it later on. She's still shorter than him by one cm so fans joke. He uses his one cm to his advantage on anything. They're probably the ones that tease eachother a lot of the group. In vlives you'll see them poking each other, messing each other's hair, slapping eachother, but it's all friendly. Changbin won't hesitate to punch someone if they ever mess with Minjee and Minjee won't hesitate to poison someone if they say something rude about Changbin. She's stated before in a vlive that she hates when Changbin gets hate for his height. At some point, he had gotten a lot of hate for it so she said it's not something he can choose. So even if he wanted to, he can't. And changbins body is perfect just the way it is because you won't find another Changbin like Changbin on this earth.

Hyunjin:
Oh boy, where do I start. Hwang twins first of all. These two are ADORABLE TOGETHER. Fans love every moment they get to see with them. At a fansign hyunjin said he loves minjee the most because she looks too cute to hate. In trainee days he said he really looked up to her dancing because of how well she danced but how young she was and would practice with her. When him and jisung would fight she'd be the one to tell them to knock it off because it wasn't ever going to get resolved this way. Just like changbin, he always teases her about her height, but if he notices he went too far he apologizes and compliments her on everything. In two kids room their conversation got pretty deep, since they're both the "visuals" of the group it makes them uncomfortable. They both have the same problem, in trainee days people would say "ur so handsome/beautiful, u don't even need to be good at training you'll pass anyways", and for minjee they'd say "you're the only girl, just date a member and you'll get in. Don't even have to be good at singing or dancing" although they may seem like compliments, to them they weren't. It felt like they were being judged and like people had standards for them and they didn't like that. They trained extra hard to prove to people that they could dance, sing, rap and debut without their good looks. They both like to cuddle a lot but sometimes minjee teases him by ignoring his cuddles, but once she notices the pout on his face she gives up and cuddles him to death.

Total words: 743
(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)