Chapter 42

Malena POV

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing next to me. I searched for the phone and accepted the call.

"Andrea, its should be important" I warned, rubbing my eyes.

"Well Sean called me and said he wants to talk to you. It's urgent, so I called you or else I'm not even interested in ruining my beauty sleep" she replied pretty annoyed too.

"Okay, I'll call him" I said and put the phone away.

I noticed Christian sleeping, with his head on my stomach and his arms secured around my waist. I ran my fingers through his smooth hair. I felt itchy when his breath fanned my stomach. I stayed like this for some more minutes but then I started getting uncomfortable. I tried to move myself but his arms didn't let me. So I shook him which made him shift a little to my chest but he didn't attempt to move.

"Christian get up, I need to go" I said trying to push him but that block of rock was not moving.

"Christian" I whimpered and this time he raised his head looking at my direction in a disagreeing look.

"Get up, I need to go" I said trying to move but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked laying his head back on my chest.

I looked at his hair and again started running my fingers through his hair.

"Christian?" I asked and he hummed in reply.
"Am I still your secretary?"

"Yup, no one can take your place babe" he said planting a kiss on the valley of my chest which made all the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Do you love me?" I asked a question whose answer I knew but it felt amazing to hear this again and again.

"Yes, I love you so much. I am addicted to you" he shifted and came up to my level.

"I love you too" I said pressing my lips against him.

"Really more than those men you were drooling on" he smirked and my eyes widened.

"I told you, I wasn't watching that. Look when you ca-" I tried to explain but he cut me off and said "no need to lie babe. But trust me I'll prove you I'm better than them"

"I wasn't" I whined.

"I love you" he said kissing me again.
We parted and I got up and went in the bathroom.

I stepped inside and looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed the glow on my face, I was looking different. I saw a woman who was so completely in love with a man who loves me back.

My eyes went to Christian who was standing behind and his eyes watching my reflection.

"What are you doing baby?" he said kissing my cheeks.

"Nothing, what about you?" I asked smiling.

"Planning to join you" he said grinning and took me to the shower.

"Christian?" I said while he was shampooing my hair.

"Yes baby?" he replied turning me around.

"Why are doing this? I can shampoo my hair myself" I asked him and saw his lips stretched to a smile.

"Because you're my queen and I'm your servant. I want to spoil you so much. I want to give you everything that I can. You're my possession, you're my life now. I know this is too dramatic but yes I'm addicted to you" he said leaning his forehead on mine.

"I love you too, I can't tell you how hard it was for me to stay away from you" I confessed kissing him.

"Let's not do this here or else things will turn on" he chuckled. "Oh, by the way are you okay?"

I nodded and said slightly blushing "you know last night was the best night."

"Don't worry baby there will be more 'best night' in future" his straightforwardness made me blush deeper and I hit him teasingly.

After our shower I AGAIN took one of his shirt and we both cooked breakfast.

The plates were set on the table and I told Christian about Sean.

"And you're not going, right?" he asked trying to be calm but irritation was all clear on his face.

"Christian, he said it was urgent. Let me just hear it once" I tried to convince him.

"You'll meet him in my office and that's all" he said getting up and going back to the kitchen.

I dialed Sean's number and called. After some rings he picked up.
"Sean? It's me Malena"

"Malena? Where were you? I tried to call you. Why didn't you pick up?" he asked questions after questions showing his anxiety and concern at some point.

"Sean, what was it?" I asked him, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"Can we meet?" he asked.

"Christian wants us to meet in his office or else no" I told him.

"But there... And why that guy should control you? Wasn't he the one who abandoned you?" he scowled.

"Sean, first of all he's my boyfriend and has every right to be a part of every decision I take. And second, he hasn't done anything. Lastly if you want to meet then meet me in his company. Even I want to know the reason how you knew my address" I said defending Christian.

"Okay" he said with a cold tone and hung up.

Who was he? This was not Sean. But what could I say? Maybe he was like this and I failed to understand him.

"Ready to go?" Christian came back with his navy blue suit that fit his personality.
"Are you just going to gawk?" he laughed, kissing my forehead.

"You look most handsome when you wear this suit. And" I sighed and continued "I'm falling for you again"

"Well, but you look most beautiful when you wear nothing" he smirked and I hit him playfully on chest.

"But what about my clothes?" I lookes at his shirt from which my body was partially visible.

"We'll stop by your house" he said smiling.

*

"Go get your clothes" he said and I nodded. I went in my room to my find my closet empty.

Sh*t!

I went back and gave Christian a childish grin.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I hope you liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share