Ali

A medium height figure walked in the middle of the unknown. He is wearing a shreded pieces of a green hoodie and some track pants. He walked up to a nearby bar. It is like one of those western, cowboy styled floppy doors. He stepped in and all eyes are directed at him. He moved slowly towards the counter, sitting on it and putting one arm on the said counter. "I'll have the usual." He ordered his drink. The moustached drinks server poored boba tea into a cup and slide it towards the hooded young man.

The young man took a few sips until two biker helmet wearing guys came up to him with pistols and steel pipes in their hands. "Look, I'm not here to cause trouble." The young man mumbled as he was about to take another sip of his tea until the cup shattered to bits. "You caused trouble when you took down Bear !" One of the helmet wearing thugs screamed. They both charged at the young man but got zigzag-punched to the face-or helmet.

In between the situation, he grabbed two items; a yoyo and a gasing from his pockets. With lightning speeds he tangled the two thugs and walk away. "You'll get this nex-oof!" the thug couldn't finish his sentence as he got his head hit by a gasing. Before he walked out. He whispered to the owner of the bar. "I'm not paying for that." with that he left.

____

"He has been missing for too long now !" a young lady, dressed in yellow yelled in frustration. She has been tracking down this certain man for 2 years. "Oh come on Alicia, you have been at this for years. Why don't you relax ?" Moon, Alicia's partner in searching for the missing man. She has grown bored and tired and bored. She can't take it anymore ! "Alicia, you have to hear me, He is dead ! It's been so long ! Ever since MATA and Cyberaya fell !" Moon trying to make her partner stop with this madness.

"No ! He must be alive ! He can't just die ! He saved me from death, he fought Uno and still survived and he even stood up against Nikki without getting a tiny bit of a bruise or cut. He has to be out there somewhere !" Moon sighed. She has seen this before. Multiple in fact. Last time she was absolutely sure that he is there but when they got there. He isn't !

"That's it maybe everyone else was right. You are nuts." Moon grabbed her stuff and walked out. Alicia didn't even care. She knows that 'he' is still out there alive. She just have keep trying.

----------

The hooded young man walked in the barren wasteland of what used to be the grandest of cities, Cyberaya, he walked and walk untill he stumbled upon a tombstone, he reconized this tombstone, it was his cat's, Comot. He knelt down. Tears forming in his eyes.

Sorry Comot, i couldn't save you.

I couldn't save dad

I couldn't save uncle

And I couldn't save everyone else

Please forgive me