11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori

[Your point of view]

"Is everyone here?" Inui asked. "You will partner up with each other for my class. Pair up with the person you were with on your first day of school."

"I'm so glad I'm with Soma-kun!" Megu ran towards Soma, I pouted and scratched the back of my head. I'm alone again.

"Let's work hard." Soma said. I was preparing my station and took what I needed.

{Warning: Approaching Aldini Brothers}

A yellow with a bit of brown screen popped up.

"Oh, you're Yukihira Soma, right?" my face lit up when I heard his voice. I walked behind them and poked Isami. He looked at me while Soma and Takumi talked.

"Hi, I'm (Reader) you're Isami right?" I asked and held my hand to him. He looked surprised but then shook my hand.

"Yes, hi (Reader)-chan nice to meet you. It seems like the rumors aren't true." he said while smiling, I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, he's your twin brother, right? Etto.. Takumi?" I pointed at Takumi who was stepping on Soma's foot. He nodded.

"Anno.. This camp is difficult as it is, so let's not make it harder by fighting." Megu said panicking. I sneaked behind Takumi.

"I can finally beat you up. I'm so happy Yukihira Soma." He said. I smirked and blew an air on his ear. He flinched and covered his ear, flustered.

I went in front of him and looked at his face. He backed away removing his foot from Soma's

"W-w-what are you doing?!" he yelled at me, his brother was laughing at him; tears coming out of his eyes.

"Hi Taku-chan~ I supposed you already know me."

"Hai!! Minna-san!" Inui said so we all turned to look at her. "I will be sitting here so if you need any help, just ask me."

"Um.. Chef Inui, we haven't received any directions from you." a guy said.

"Ah, is that right?" she stood up. "My assignment for you is to make a Japanese dish using these ingredients here." pointing something out of nowhere.

"I don't see any ingredients." he said which made me laugh. They looked at me.

"Baka." I mumbled which made them look at me confused. "Senpai can I go first?" I asked her which made her look at me surprised.

"Ah, Yamaguchi-san I see that you already figured it out." She nodded "You can start." She added so I thanked her and ran out of the room.

[3rd Person's Point of View]

Everyone looked confused as you completely disappeared from their sight.

'She thought of an idea fast~ Amazing.' Inui thought.

"Anyways Minna-san they are all there. The nature around a clear stream is like a treasure chest." she said which made the students say eh.

"Seasonings, oil and cooking tools are all provided. You may also use the fishing equipment." she added. "This is a private estate with gates surrounding it."

"You will fail if you go outside the gate. Find the ingredients within this area and cook it." she then smiled. "You will pass if you make a dish that satisfies me."

"You have a two-hour time limit. You may start now." she casually said then clapped her hands together.

"Hehh?! Did it just start?" One of the students yelled. "Raise your voice a little! / Let's see what fish we can catch!"