Introduction

"You are the group that is staying for 6 months right? Seven of you if I'm correct?"

"yes and yes" the man responds with a dimple smile

"okay that's perfect all of the rooms are single bed and there are exactly seven.. so there's a list of rules and such In each room, erm.. The bathroom is just down the hall, my room is on the upper level just knock if you need anything and everything in the fridge and cupboards you can use"

"ah okay thank you so much.. Miss?"

"oh y/n l/n just call me y/n"

"sounds good nice to meet you we are the idol group BTS I am the leader Namjoon, this is Seokjin the eldest, Jungkook, yoongi, hoseok, jimin and taehyung"

"nice to meet you all.. I- er I sorry but I will let you all get settled in and such I need to go finish my work.. If you need anything just knock on my door"

"ah yeah okay thank you" after we exchange a polite bow I run off back upstairs.

'Why am I so bad at talking to strangers' I sigh mentally at my thoughts knowing this was definitely going to be a long 6 months.

----------------------------

At this point the only interactions I have had in my life time was with my mother. The original owner of our guesthouse. She passed away 2 years ago leaving me the guesthouse.

She home schooled me so I never had any friends, all of my social life was online and the few guests who had come to stay here, Mainly being the elderly or young families who never spoke to me.
This quiet life I led welcoming stranger after stranger like a robotic vinyl player on repeat never not changing up the lifestyle I chose to carry on in my mother's steed.

'How could I let this place go so easily' was the only thought that ran back and forth through my mind when I looked to the door of our home still dressed in black returning alone after my mother's funeral. I knew back at the age of 18 I would be here until my own life would give in but of course now I was alone.

2 months ago I got a booking for 6 months, I wasn't as surprised at first knowing the longest a guest had stayed so far was 4 months.
It was when I read further that there would be 7 guests. A group just small enough to fit into each of the rooms. I was stunned to be completely honest partially anxious.

I remember reading further into the paragraph of details with special requests such as 'extra precautional security measures' and 'preferably no other guests' I couldn't help but yawn at the tiring thought, this wasn't some fancy hotel this was a countryside guesthouse outside of seoul.

I accepted the booking giving me 2 months to prepare the rooms etc.

And so the day came.

My Introverted self crying out knowing space wouldn't be possible for the following 6 months. Sharing this building with 7 guys.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi all this is my second ff I got the ideo for this a while back but somehow my imagination got the best of me and I've been writing chapters since this morning 😭
Short first chapter I know sorry

Please look forward to my work and I hope everyone is staying safe and above all happy 💜

Also the photo up top is one of my own 🥰