[M] chapter 34

**smut at the beginning of the chapter. don't read if you don't feel comfy**

"Jun?"

"Yeah?" Yeonjun mumbled out against Soobin's skin.

"Can we switch?"

Yeonjun picked his head up with wide eyes, "You wanna top?"

"Y-Yeah."

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"What?"

"I'm just surprised."

"Do you wanna try it?"

"Sure... Why not?"

"Really?"

"What?"

"I didn't think you'd want to."

Yeonjun shrugged, "Might as well give it a try... What if I like it?"

Soobin softly smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too, binnie."

. . . . .

"Jun?"

"Y-Yeah?" Yeonjun said as he tightened his hold on the bed sheets.

"I kinda want you to fuck me."

Yeonjun lifted his head up, "We've only been doing this for like five minutes."

"I know..." Soobin tried to avoid Yeonjun's eyes as he quietly said, "I like it when you're dom."

Yeonjun smirked, "Wanna switch back, baby?"

"Is that ok?"

"Yeah... I think I like it better the other way."

Soobin shyly smiled as he pulled out, "Me too."

Yeonjun pulled Soobin down and kissed him, spinning him around so he was on top, "Bin..." Yeonjun mumbled out in between kisses.

Soobin pulled away, "Yeah?"

"Do you know what edging is?" Yeonjun asked before kissing Soobin's neck.

"I-I think so."

"Wanna try it?"

"Doesn't that make your orgasm like super intense?"

"Yeah... We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, let's do it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Jun."

Yeonjun smiled and kissed his boyfriend, "Just tell me to stop if you want me to stop... But, you have to listen to what I say."

"O-Ok." Soobin said and reached down, palming himself.

Yeonjun pushed his hand away and grabbed Soobin's ass tightly, "Did I say you could do that?"

Soobin gulped and said, "Fuck, you're so hot." before kissing Yeonjun rougher.

. . . . .

"Oh god— Please lemme cum!..." Soobin moaned out as Yeonjun slowed down his thrusts, "F-Faster... Hnngh— don't slow down."

Yeonjun stopped with his full length inside of Soobin. He grabbed Soobin's member and started pumping fast, making Soobin arch his back, "I'm trying to not hurt you, baby... You gotta trust me."