C H A P T E R 45

Y/n's POV

After brutally killing the man in front of me, Toby came out to see me covered in blood.

"Took you long enough."

"Oops."

"Come on, I already finished what we had to do."

Time Skip

We were both walking back to the mansion silently when I asked Toby a question.

"What do you think of Masky?"

"He's a-a bitch. He always acts like the boss everyone. He's just jealous that he isn't Slender's number one proxy anymore."

"uh huh."

"Why'd you a-ask?"

"Eh. Even though we've hung out before hand, he seems to hate me."

"H-he hates everyone. He's an asshole."

I nodded at his statement and continued walking.

We got to the mansion and opened the door. I immediately took my mask off as underneath it was a literal sweat pool. Surprisingly no one was on the couch. But then again it was 3 in the morning so people were either asleep or killing.

I went up the stairs and was greeted by my cat sleeping on my bed. I closed my door and locked it, then went to pet Moon in all the glory that he is. I then changed out of my clothes and into pajamas. I took my phone and scrolled through countless things. I decided to finally go to my social media.

Twitter 50 messages

"50?!" I mumbled to myself. I, for the first time in 2 months, opened it.

Armelle

Y/n where are you? I stopped by your house but there was police tape. Text back!!

Why aren't you coming to school? Didn't your suspension end?

The list went on. I rolled my eyes and left the page. I knew that if I did respond it wouldn't have ended so good. So what did I do? Delete my social media and make another anon account.

What, you thought I could say bye to social media all together? Fuck no. But I just need to get away from my past life and focus on the new.

Time Skip

After two hours of making my twitter, insta, twitter, and other stuff fit to please me when I open the page, I decided to go to sleep. Except it was now five in the morning. Whoops

Ever since I've become a ghost, my sleep schedule has altered. I get tired in the day, but in the night time I'm a ball of energy. I guess you could say it's bad for my health, but I can't help it. No matter how tired I am in the morning, once it turns dark I could run a marathon.

I sighed and got up to take a shower. I decide to wear a (color of choice) hoodie and jeans. I yawn and hop into the shower.

Time Skip

After I finish drying my hair I get out the bathroom to see

"Lyra?"

"Hey!"

"But how?"

"Well your a ghost so you could see me."

"Oh, that makes sense."

We then held a conversation about random things. I was doing random things around my room and she was snuggling with Moon.

Knock Knock

I went to unlock the door and the person came through without any signal.

"Toby!"

. . .

Heyyo!! I know I'm terrible. I leave you guys for a week and a short chapter. Sowwy TnT. But anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii