Chapter 9 - Showdown between Saiyans!

As I prepare to kill Nappa, Goku puts his arm in front of me. "Don't worry, I got this guy." He says. I nod and step back. I see Vegeta putting in his scouter. Nothing happens when he looks at me and he looks shocked.

"Who are you? Why won't you show up on the scouter? Answer me!" He demands.

"I don't know who I really am, or why no one else can sense my energy, but I can sense yours and mine. So how about you get a reading on Goku, so I can get an idea on how strong you are.

Beep!

Vegeta now looks even more shocked. "Nappa! Fall back!" he shouts.

Nappa turns around. "What? Why? What's his power level?" the bald saiyan asks.

"8,000! You shouldn't fight him!"

"What?! No way! There's no way a low-class saiyan can reach a higher level than me, a middle-class saiyan! The scouter must be broken. Prepare for your defeat, Kakarot!"

Nappa lunges at Goku, who dodges behind him and kicks him in the back. He falls down and gets back up, only to be kicked down again. Next time, he catches Goku's foot, but Goku punches him in the face, knocking him back. His body slides along the ground, before stopping at Vegeta's feet.

"Nappa you idiot, you never think things through. To lose to a low class warrior is disgraceful. You're careless and weak, and no use to me."  Vegeta aims his palm down towards Nappa and vaporises him with a blast.

"No way... he just killed his friend. Alpha," Goku says. I turn to him. "Do you want to fight him?"

Once I've measured him up, I shout to Vegeta," Vegeta! You said that Goku's power is 8,000, right?" at his nod, I smirk. "That means that your power level is 24,000, correct?"

Both Goku and Vegeta look at me in surprise. "How can you tell that? You don't have a scouter, and even that sensing ability you scum have isn't as accurate as that!" Vegeta says.

"Well, when you spend as much time as I have sensing energy, you get pretty good at it. I can sense that your exactly three times as powerful as Goku, so you must have a power level of 24,000." Am I right?" Vegeta looks angry now.

"You think you're smart, do you? You won't be so smug when your dying on the ground! I'll show you just how powerful I am before I fight you. Kakarot! You're about to die!" Vegeta yells.

Goku charges up. "Kaioken!"

Beep!

"W-what?! 16,000?! Just how strong are you freaks?" Vegeta asks angrily.

Goku jumps to Vegeta and they start fighting. Goku slams Vegeta into a mountain, but Vegeta get the upper hand by targeting Goku's vitals. Goku grabs his rists and spins him upside down, then kicks him into the ground. Vegeta screams and flies back up to him and punches him in the stomach, forcing him to land on a mountain.

"You don't have to do this Vegeta. If you stop this pointless bloodshed and atone for your evil doings, we could become allies and grow stronger together."

"Hah! What a pathetic attempt to save yourself. Where is your saiyan pride, Kakarot? Where is the intent to kill the rest of us have? That softness will be your demise!"

Vegeta flies to him and kicks him high into the air. Goku turns upright and powers up. "Kaioken times 3!" His muscles expand and his hair stands up. The two lock hands and push against each other, destroying the land below them with their power.

Goku knees Vegeta in the chest and throws him up into the air. Vegeta shouts, "I will not stand for this! I am a saiyan elite and the prince of all saiyans! I will not be beaten by a low class warrior!" He puts his hands together behind him and pushes it forward into a powerful purple ki attack. "Feel my full power! Galick Gun!"

Goku puts his hands together and creates a blue ki ball. He pulls them back. "KaaaaMeeeeHaaaaMeeee Ha!" He pushes his attack into a powerful blue ki attack.

The beams collide and the pair struggle to push the other back. The surrounding area is destroyed and I'm forced to fly up to watch them.

"It's over Kakarot! This blast will send you and your planet STRAIGHT TO HELL!" Vegeta screams. Goku starts to get pushed back.

"Kaioken times 4!" Goku shouts. His attack grows more powerful and almost pushes him back. It pushes back Vegeta's Galick Gun and blows him away into the sky.